2021 Hungarian GP

AM end their appeal. Hungary results stand.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12477/...lification

Wise decision IMO.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Yep, it had to stand. Can imagine a few tweaks to the syphoning tubes in their fuel cell, after this.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Hi.

Finally decided to sign up on here as I've been a long time lurker. A bit too much madness on planet F1, particularly in the summer break.

Only a week to go until Spa. Can't wait as it has been a long gap. Will there be a thread?
[+] 5 users Like black's post

Welcome on board Black, a thread for Spa has now been opened.....get posting.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(21-08-2021, 11:27 AM)black Wrote:  Hi.

Finally decided to sign up on here as I've been a long time lurker. A bit too much madness on planet F1, particularly in the summer break.

Only a week to go until Spa. Can't wait as it has been a long gap. Will there be a thread?

Hiya Black, welcome.       Thumbsup

PF1 is where I look to remind myself I'm still sane.      Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

(21-08-2021, 11:27 AM)black Wrote:  Hi.

Howdy....welcome to Banter....the only place you can say what you think without being trolled to death....well death is a bit much.....Maybe just a mild sweat.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 5 users Like pennywise's post

(21-08-2021, 11:27 AM)black Wrote:  Finally decided to sign up on here as I've been a long time lurker.

Nice one. Always like to welcome new posters on here.

Just so you know, there is a realtime chat server which a few of us sometimes use during quali sessions and races. If you are using a desktop browser you should see a "chat" link on the top banner. If you are using a mobile browser it isn't so obvious, you need to click the menu (icon with horizontal bars) and the link is listed. Feel free to get involved, the more the merrier.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(21-08-2021, 02:14 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  PF1 is where I look to remind myself I'm still sane.      Laughing

Sane? Who told you that Paps??!

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(21-08-2021, 05:09 PM)morini Wrote:  
(21-08-2021, 02:14 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  PF1 is where I look to remind myself I'm still sane.      Laughing

Sane? Who told you that Paps??!

Laughing

My imaginary friend says I'm ok...... but i fed him a flapjack so not sure it I can trust his judgement.... Hehe   Tongue   Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(21-08-2021, 05:57 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  My imaginary friend says I'm ok......

Hmmm...., I might need to have a quiet word with him  Wink

Has he asked Mama for a second opinion?
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post