2020 German GP

Great last lap from Bottas there. A full 0.25 seconds faster, three purple sectors. Thats a big gap!
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(10-10-2020, 01:27 PM)morini Wrote:  Nico Rosberg doesn't half talk some shit.

He`s in good company then  Tongue

(10-10-2020, 03:04 PM)morini Wrote:  Great last lap from Bottas there. A full 0.25 seconds faster, three purple sectors. Thats a big gap!

Fantastic lap from Bottas, just hope he can keep ahead off the line when the lights go out tomorrow....or not chicken out into turn 1....he needs to man up and show Lewis he wont be walked over.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Throughly enjoyed that Qualy as it had a bit of the “unknown” and top three quite close till the end I couldn’t call it tbh, I hope tomorrow lives up to expectations and a big shout out to LeClerc a strong Qualy from him today and Bottas did fantastic he just kept improving! More of the same for the entertainment value, really difficult to pick a winner tomorrow
[+] 3 users Like Beano's post

(10-10-2020, 05:59 PM)Beano Wrote:  Throughly enjoyed that Qualy as it had a bit of the “unknown” and top three quite close till the end I couldn’t call it tbh, I hope tomorrow lives up to expectations and a big shout out to LeClerc a strong Qualy from him today and Bottas did fantastic he just kept improving! More of the same for the entertainment value, really difficult to pick a winner tomorrow

Echoed!

Here's to an entertaining, unpredictable race tomorrow.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Racing Point say they are "confident" Lance Stroll does not have coronavirus despite being unwell enough to miss the Eifel Grand Prix.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/54493038

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(10-10-2020, 07:09 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Racing Point say they are "confident" Lance Stroll does not have coronavirus despite being unwell enough to miss the Eifel Grand Prix.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/54493038

Come on people! It is actually possible to be ill with a normal bug without it being this wank bollox virus.

The last thing any of us want to see is the tail end of this years F1 contest butchered by a virus. Fuck you covid! Fingers crossed Lance just has a dose of the shits.

If we have more restrictions in our area I can guarantee the older population are going to die of loneliness. Enough is enough.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(10-10-2020, 09:12 PM)morini Wrote:  Come on people! It is actually possible to be ill with a normal bug without it being this wank bollox virus.

The last thing any of us want to see is the tail end of this years F1 contest butchered by a virus. Fuck you covid! Fingers crossed Lance just has a dose of the shits.

If we have more restrictions in our area I can guarantee the older population are going to die of loneliness. Enough is enough.

The time has come to go back to "normal". I have some vulnerable people in my own family and we will try to protect them by being extra careful. But locking down whole countries isn't ever going to fix this problem. Let the young / strong go back to a normal way of living and society will develop an immunity over time all on its own. Lock down will hurt older people much more than the virus will.

F1 is abiding by very strict Covid protocols and the virus is still finding its way in. That tells us there is no real way of stopping it. Go with the flow and let it burn out.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.

Been busy looking after the wife, but I've been given the afternoon off. I love this track, F1 needs to be at places like this, places with character and history.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

(11-10-2020, 12:47 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Been busy looking after the wife, but I've been given the afternoon off. I love this track, F1 needs to be at places like this, places with character and history.

I'm watching last 5 laps of the MotoGP then will be in chat.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(11-10-2020, 12:49 PM)morini Wrote:  
(11-10-2020, 12:47 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Been busy looking after the wife, but I've been given the afternoon off. I love this track, F1 needs to be at places like this, places with character and history.

I'm watching last 5 laps of the MotoGP then will be in chat.

See you in the chat soon then.