2020 German GP

I imagine this one is going to be cold and possibly wet.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Not sure if anyone has posted the tyre selection, but I found this for the remaining events

Middle of the road selection for Nürburgring, but I wouldn't be surprised if they need a set of snow chains. Temps are single digit (9° C) today.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 4 users Like The Professor's post

I like this track because it is quite unique and Morini could be right with the change of a wet race.
Looking forward to it.
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

Mick Schumacher (Alfa) & Callum Ilott (Hass) will both drive in fp1 @ Nurburgring, Shwartzman to get fp1 run out later in the year at Abu Dhabi, all 3 drivers will also be testing the SF71H tomorrow in Fiorano.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...Q2R46.html

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(29-09-2020, 02:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Mick Schumacher (Alfa) & Callum Ilott (Hass) will both drive in fp1 @ Nurburgring, Shwartzman to get fp1 run out later in the year at Abu Dhabi, all 3 drivers will also be testing the SF71H tomorrow in Fiorano.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...Q2R46.html

Good that all three of them are getting a go.

What happened regarding the Schumacher investigation for Saturdays feature race win? Did he keep that win in the end?

(29-09-2020, 04:35 PM)morini Wrote:  What happened regarding the Schumacher investigation for Saturdays feature race win? Did he keep that win in the end?

Last I heard Stewards had cleared him but 4 teams were considering an appeal and they have 96 hours to do so.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Good, would be a shame to see the driver penalised for such a shitty little rule. I didn't see the F2 feature race BTW but saw someone on here posted Mick was under investigation.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(29-09-2020, 02:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Mick Schumacher (Alfa) & Callum Ilott (Hass) will both drive in fp1 @ Nurburgring, Shwartzman to get fp1 run out later in the year at Abu Dhabi, all 3 drivers will also be testing the SF71H tomorrow in Fiorano.

Heres what Callum Ilott had to say after testing today....."What struck me about the SF71H was its aero efficiency, which means you have grip levels you just don’t find in other categories. Then there’s the extreme power from the engine and instant braking."

....the poor bugger is going to be massively disappointed if he thinks he will experience similar in the Haas next weekend Wink

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(30-09-2020, 08:28 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  ....the poor bugger is going to be massively disappointed if he thinks he will experience similar in the Haas next weekend Wink

Was that the 2018 Ferrari? Not good on model designations!

I think the 2020 Hass might have similar / better levels of grip TBH.

(30-09-2020, 08:37 PM)morini Wrote:  Was that the 2018 Ferrari? Not good on model designations!

I think the 2020 Hass might have similar / better levels of grip TBH.

Yup, thats the one.