Legalities and Rule Changes

Felipe Massa has followed through on his threats to sue the FIA, Formula 1, and Bernie Ecclestone and has filed a lawsuit in the UK.

Massa filed a lawsuit in the UK’s High Court against Formula One Management (FOM), the Federation Internationale de L’Automobile (FIA), and Bernie Ecclestone – the former chairman of the Formula One Group.

A statement from Massa’s legal representatives confirmed the lawsuit was filed on Monday, March 11th.

“Mr. Massa is seeking declarations that the FIA breached its regulations by failing to promptly investigate Nelson Piquet Junior’s crash at the 2008 Singapore Grand Prix, and that had it acted properly, Mr. Massa would have won the Drivers’ Championship that year,” read the statement.

“Mr. Massa also seeks damages for the significant financial loss he has suffered due to the FIA’s failure, in which Mr. Ecclestone and FOM were also complicit.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

(11-03-2024, 05:37 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Felipe Massa has followed through on his threats to sue the FIA, Formula 1, and Bernie Ecclestone and has filed a lawsuit in the UK.

What a cock!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post

Next week he's suing god for early hair loss and lack of height.....toolbag.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 5 users Like pennywise's post

(11-03-2024, 06:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(11-03-2024, 05:37 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Felipe Massa has followed through on his threats to sue the FIA, Formula 1, and Bernie Ecclestone and has filed a lawsuit in the UK.
What a cock!
(11-03-2024, 07:32 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Next week he's suing god for early hair loss and lack of height.....toolbag.

Waiting for Alain Prost to take the FIA to court over 1990, because Senna latter admitted that he took him out on purpose to win the championship?

#ItsAllAboutMoney & everyone knows it!

[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/1047319/1/...so-penalty

Former F1 driver Johnny Herbert has revealed he received “a torrent of death threats” as a result of the penalty handed out to Fernando Alonso at the Australian Grand Prix.

Herbert added: “It goes back to Bahrain two years ago I think. Some years before when he was with McLaren, Alonso had been on the radio slagging off the engine almost every race saying it was like a GP2 engine. He was really vocal. I was working for Sky and said if Alonso didn’t like it he should leave the team. I didn’t say retire.

“Then he came up to me live on air in Bahrain and had a dig at me saying he was a world champion and would not retire and become a commentator because you were not a world champion.

“The fans then used that as a weapon against me after Australia.”

“There were messages with dagger emojis at the bottom of the screen; people saying we know where you live, we will come for you,” he said.

“The threats lasted for two weeks and still are coming. It is part of the social media world where everyone has an opinion but don’t have the facts to back it up,” he said.

“Those platforms should be on top of it. But they are not. They allow it to happen. I don’t understand why. They should take action. But they say they cannot find a way of stopping it. I don’t believe that.

These twats wouldn't say a damn word to another man's face.     Ani-bird

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Social media has made a shit load of warriors out of wimps
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post