2021 Abu Dhabi GP

(11-12-2021, 07:13 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Yeah it was very cool, nice touch Ferrari.      Cool

When you become a member of the Scuderia you forever remain Scuderia........with the exception of that prick Eddie Irvine  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Enjoy the race tomorrow people. Hopefully catch up with you evening time....to gloat Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(11-12-2021, 10:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Enjoy the race tomorrow people. Hopefully catch up with you evening time....to gloat Wink

I fecking hope not Hehe.       Laughing

#GoGetHimLewis   Bomb

Enjoy.    Beer

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

What a shit show
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

What a joke Masi wins the WDC for Redbull

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(12-12-2021, 03:34 PM)NeilP Wrote:  What a shit show

If Massi keeps his job after this, I will be amazed.

What a shit way to determine a championship. Neither the fastest car or driver were allowed to win in the end race.

I think to be fair Max and RBR did the hard work in the early part of the season but Merc and Lewis were undoubtedly better in the last few races.

I think I need to follow a different sport....
[+] 4 users Like PaddyB's post

(12-12-2021, 03:41 PM)PaddyB Wrote:  
(12-12-2021, 03:34 PM)NeilP Wrote:  What a shit show

If Massi keeps his job after this, I will be amazed.

What a shit way to determine a championship. Neither the fastest car or driver were allowed to win in the end race.

I think to be fair Max and RBR did the hard work in the early part of the season but Merc and Lewis were undoubtedly better in the last few races.

I think I need to follow a different sport....

What a shit show of favouritism....F1 is finished with this.

[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

That is such a hard way to lose an 8th title. Had it in the bag the whole race.

Can't begrudge Max Verstappen as he drove well all season to be in the fight at the end.

That's 3 WDC's Lewis has lost by fine margins.

I am gutted, I won't lie.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(12-12-2021, 03:55 PM)morini Wrote:  That is such a hard way to lose an 8th title. Had it in the bag the whole race.

Can't begrudge Max Verstappen as he drove well all season to be in the fight at the end.

That's 3 WDC's Lewis has lost by fine margins.

I am gutted, I won't lie.
Mor ...Lewis was cheated out of that win....Masi should hang his head .....really bad for F1.

[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

F1 got what it wanted a different winner

I want to know WHY the descision once made NOT to allow overtaken cars to unlap themselves was changed because no metter who you wanted to win that decision decided the WDC today.

Hamilton drove a brilliant race and deserved to win. That however is sport.

F1 needs to take a very long look at itself after this season. To be fair I have stated many times pitting under safety car needs to be stopped. It decided along with the FIA decision to pander to Red Bull and Christian Horner the world championship which will always have a huge question mark next to it. That said it says in the Book Max Verstappen World Champion and nothing is going to change that.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post