2021 Abu Dhabi GP

Lets not forget that the poison dwarf before Chase & co was no angel either.
[+] 4 users Like Westie's post

(11-10-2022, 09:51 AM)Westie Wrote:  Lets not forget that the poison dwarf before Chase & co was no angel either.

And yet I would take 10 of him over Liberty  Big Grin

Taken from official FIA document, read the last paragraph, call me cynical but is any team going to state they overspent in any area if there is nobody actually looking over their shoulder and double checking?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post

Ok lads this is my 2 Bobs worth....

You can ignore the cap on spending if you only cheat by 5% to gain a few million pounds worth advantage with testing and parts evolution and upgrades  over teams that have played the game within the rules.
And even if you go over we will only fine you a few million that will be covered by the advertisement revenue brought in for being F1 champions.

So if you cheat...just dont cheat too much......and if you do cheat within the cheating rules then thats all good...we will let you keep a championship that will forever be in doubt because it was just a little cheat....whats a few million between friends....and Liberty and redbull aren't just friends...they are friends with benefits.

Nuff Said

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 5 users Like pennywise's post

and Liberty and Red Bull aren't just friends...they are friends with benefits.

Perfectly stated fact. Wonder how many shares Red Bull own of Liberty Media
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post