2021 Saudi Arabian GP

Well, the F2 was a proper farce wasnt it!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Knowing *If* Max & Lewis come together today Max could finish 2nd in Abu Dhabi to be WDC the temptation must be high, though having said that I'm sure "the Helmut" & short spice are honorable enough characters this would never enter their minds....

I don't want to think Max would so positive vibes.

Poor Enzo Fittipaldi, has broken both his legs in the F2 start, showing the dangers here.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Knowing *If* Max & Lewis come together today Max could finish 2nd in Abu Dhabi to be WDC the temptation must be high, though having said that I'm sure "the Helmut" & short spice are honorable enough characters this would never enter their minds....

The words Red Bull and Honour do not belong in the same book yet alone sentence.

I am with Forza Bottas to take out Verstappen on the first corner... in actuality these two coming together is a very high possibility. If Verstappen deliberately takes out Hamilton he should be banned and docked enough points that regardless of what happens in Abu Dhabi he cannot be WDC. The same applies to Hamilton if the situation is reversed is Abu Dhabi.
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

(05-12-2021, 05:26 PM)NeilP Wrote:  If Verstappen deliberately takes out Hamilton he should be banned and docked enough points that regardless of what happens in Abu Dhabi he cannot be WDC.  The same applies to Hamilton if the situation is reversed is Abu Dhabi.

Completely agree Neil this must apply to both drivers, hoping the days of deliberately taking out a rival are behind us.

It would be so sad *If* shenanigans, a broken gearbox or other reliability decide this Championship, its been epic.

Enjoy the race lads, off to watch with Gags.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Enjoy Paps

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Way too many people on the grid its ridiculous.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(05-12-2021, 06:04 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Way too many people on the grid its ridiculous.

On the plus side that means there wont be as many attending the local beheading/ hanging/ stoning this evening  Shutup

How to fix a WDC in one easy step.

Thank you Michael Masi!

[edit]
Just to be clear, I posted this after the first red flag not at the end of the race.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

My initial reaction: We must never race here again. The rest I want to digest for a while before commenting!!!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Dont hold back Neil....go for it lol

Both Max and Lewis been ordered to the naughty boys office