2021 Brazilian GP

Verstappen Fined 50,000 Euros. No grid penalty.

A grid penalty for such a minor issue would have been ridiculous. That said so is a 50,000 Euros fine.

Based on that I think we can expect Lewis Hamilton to be executed at dawn tomorrow.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(13-11-2021, 05:43 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Verstappen Fined 50,000 Euros. No grid penalty.

A grid penalty for such a minor issue would have been ridiculous. That said so is a 50,000 Euros fine.

Based on that I think we can expect Lewis Hamilton to be executed at dawn tomorrow.

for 50k he can come fondle my wing any day it suits him  Big Grin

Here`s hoping Neil

Baldy Benson:Lewis Hamilton disqualified from qualifying at the São Paulo Grand Prix over a rear-wing infringement

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Season over. At least from a WDC perspective Red Bull to take lead in the Constructors too.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Aint over til its over Neil......def a mountain to climb, but anything could happen.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Agreed on some level Forza but if roles were reversed all those who do not want Hamilton to win would be saying otherwise. This season has gone for Hamilton, in truth before this incident.

I dont know why this happened it will be interesting to hear Mercedes side of things. This was just not his year. It is the year of the Orange, maybe they will change the name of the product to Orange Bull, they should certainly market a drink in that name.

I dont begrudge Verstappen his win but am I upset at Hamilton not winning of course I am. I am a fan.

I am however pissed off at the FIA for their inconsistent and unfair application of the rulebook. In this instance as in others its Black and White his wing opened more than the rules allow. End of story.

Thinking about it if I am Mercedes I get Hamilton to jog around for a couple of laps and then retire the car. There is no point burning up a new Engine to get up to say tenth and then take a five place grid penalty, may as well preserve the newness of the engine and screw the sprint race.

That said I am sure that will draw another penalty from the FIA too.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

I really, really want to know what the hell Mercedes was thinking.
Yes, FIA stated it probably was not intentional, but that would mean Mercedes is absolute dogshit at quality control. How can one of the best teams, maybe the best team, mess up the car of the championship contender in this crucial stage of the championship?
Sorry, I really find it hard to believe that something like this could and would slip trough at Mercedes, but it doesn't matter actually because Mercedes fucked up huge one way or the other. What bloody cunts they are!

Neil, I still don't agree with you on the championship being over...(but it is getting hard to keep that up if Verstappen wins today and tomorrow).

PS. I might join the chat later today. Anyone around during sprint race?

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

It seems my early thought that there were Chinese whispers IE Secret informant in the ear of the FIA were absolutely spot on. It appears they originated (Get ready for a huge shock here) by Red Bull and nobody less than Adrian Newey. (I rescind my previous pardon for him he can burn in hell with the rest of the Red Bull brigade) Shame on Verstappen for being the fall guy for these spineless assholes. Why did you not go public with your claim!!! You weasels. I despise you.

I hope Mercedes and other teams nitpick this team to death in the future. I want to see that cutesy smile wiped off the face of the poison dwarf and his gang.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Glad you have taken this so well Neil Wink

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(13-11-2021, 07:52 PM)NeilP Wrote:  It seems my early thought that there were Chinese whispers IE Secret informant in the ear of the FIA were absolutely spot on.  It appears they originated (Get ready for a huge shock here) by Red Bull and nobody less than Adrian Newey. (I rescind my previous pardon for him he can burn in hell with the rest of the Red Bull brigade)  Shame on Verstappen for being the fall guy for these spineless assholes.  Why did you not go public with your claim!!!  You weasels. I despise you.

I hope Mercedes and other teams nitpick this team to death in the future. I want to see that cutesy smile wiped off the face of the poison dwarf and his gang.

Calm down Neil. You should be more pissed at Mercedes. They are actually the ones to really blame for letting this happen.

And didn't Mercedes already nitpicked Red Bull over a flexible wing? So don't worry, they are already keeping each other sharp (and apparently those cunts at Mercedes not sharp enough!).

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

moving over to chat now

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post