2021 Brazilian GP

Interlagos (Brazil) weather - Met Office

Wet qualifying?

Looks dry Saturday & Sunday.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Hamilton is taking a new combustion engine, that may well be the final nail in the coffin. Not unexpected it was pretty obvious it was going to be here or Mexico and here at least overtaking is a lot easier. Advantage Verstappen. That said a new engine may be able to catch him. Should make for an interesting weekend.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Anyone for chat?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Hamilton risks qualifying exclusion after Brazil F1 DRS infringement.

Lewis Hamilton faces a stewards' investigation over a DRS technical infringement following Formula 1 qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix on Friday.

in a bulletin sent out by the FIA following qualifying on Friday, technical delegate Jo Bauer revealed there had been an infringement with the DRS on Hamilton’s car.

“The uppermost rear wing element adjustable positions were checked on car number 44 for compliance with Article 3.6.3 of the 2021 Formula One Technical Regulations,” the bulletin reads.

“The requirement for the minimum distance was fulfilled. But the requirement for the maximum of 85mm, when the DRS system is deployed and tested in accordance with TD/011-19, were not fulfilled.

“I am referring this matter to the stewards for their consideration.”

Should Hamilton’s car be found to have incurred a technical breach, the seven-time world champion may be excluded from the qualifying results, leaving him at the back of the grid for the sprint race.

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Even I hope this is horse shit......I want him beaten fair & square this season Wink

(Nazi cheating b@st@rds.....sorry, couldnt help myself)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

It seems Hamilton was 5.5 KPH faster than Bottas at the speed trap.
Does not look good. Please Mercedes, I really hope you haven't been this stupid. If you get beaten, don't end your years of domination with cheating.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

... or do they take the same approach as they did with Red Bull earlier this year. Your extra flexible wing is illegal but we are not going to penalize you but you cannot use it again after the next three races.

If they do penalize Hamilton in my eyes it will confirm to me Mercedes have had a target on their back all season long. I am with Forza, let it be decided on the track not in the Stewards room (That said its all over anyway!)
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

The Formula 1 race stewards in Brazil have adjourned the hearing over the technical breach by Mercedes on Lewis Hamilton’s car until the morning, awaiting further evidence.

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

I dont know, it looks legit to me  Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Flapgate? Sport has been lacking a serious technical/sporting reg drama for a while. We've had a light sprinkling of previous rear wing arguments previously but it all just fizzled out, after quick remedies.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post