2021 Belgian GP

This is looking like weather where every lap is going to be dramatically different, sectors on the timing screens are going to be array of colours for every driver.

My call, Lewis 1 second ahead of 2nd place Stroll.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/for...2021-08-28

Looks like its only going to get worse, hoping they can get quali in before the heavy rain comes in.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(28-08-2021, 01:55 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/for...2021-08-28

Looks like its only going to get worse, hoping they can get quali in before the heavy rain comes in.

I think they should postpone it for an hour.......let me watch mgp quali first  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(28-08-2021, 01:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(28-08-2021, 01:55 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/for...2021-08-28

I think they should postpone it for an hour.......let me watch mgp quali first  Tongue

I feel your pain Forza I woke up expecting to watch the England vs India game but England have already beaten them and game is over Smile
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(28-08-2021, 02:06 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I feel your pain Forza I woke up expecting to watch the England vs India game but England have already beaten them and game is over Smile

Ah sh*t..........I missed it?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Think Q1 might be full wets. This could be fun.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

I swore when Max crossed the line....

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Norris transferred to hospital for "precautionary x-ray"

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Andreas Seidl has said Norris has been cleared to race tomorrow following his hospital checks

(28-08-2021, 03:58 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I swore when Max crossed the line....

So did I Hesh......"Yes, f*cking Yes, thats 2 cars now ahead of the bellend"  Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Lando Norris will start P14 tomorrow following a gearbox change, a final call will be made on his PU tomorrow morning, he may use the PU used in Budapest.

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post