2021 Belgian GP

(27-08-2021, 07:02 PM)morini Wrote:  
(27-08-2021, 06:05 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Abbie Eaton and Beitske Visser followed Moore into the tyres with Ayla Ågren, Belén García then striking the near-stationary cars.

Nasty prang. I hope all involved are ok (especially abbie as she's always been sex on wheels, even if I am the wrong gender).

Saving grace ......
At least none of them were reversing anywhere!!! It would have been absolute and total carnage! I assume reverse gear is banned in W series? Laughing

Smile <ducks> and hopes for the best!

Well, what a sexist twat!

<Mrs Prof made me post this>

Edit: She can't bloody reverse either!

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 5 users Like The Professor's post

Heh heh heh, I always chuckle to myself reading on here.

So, any predictions for pole and race win?

Actually, any predictions for the weather too? This looks like a potentially great race weekend (can watch the MotoGP for free before the race as well). Who is on top mentally? Max or Lewis? If it rains who has the upper hand?

I love F1.
[+] 2 users Like black's post

(27-08-2021, 08:45 PM)black Wrote:  So, any predictions for pole and race win?

Dangerous game, making F1 predictions. Here's mine ....

"Rain in buckets and a masterful Lewis Hamilton win."

There you go, I've put the mockers on it!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Chaotic race, deluge of rain, title challengers crash into each other, Lando Norris takes maiden win. Orange army commit hari kari.

Mercedes and Red Bull melt down, lose mojo, McLaren fighting at the top in 2022.

<good job I'm not a betting man> Heh Wink
[+] 3 users Like black's post

Given the changeable weather predicting anything here looks unwise. If it rains then I would put money on Lewis. But so far the sessions haven't really given any indication of what's going on. My gut is that maybe RBR take the engine penalty here, especially if it is going to rain. Get it out of the way. But if it does rain do they need the engine change? Have a sneaky suspicion Mercedes hid more pace yesterday, especially P2.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

FP3 - if it stays like this for the rest of the event then surely the teams will not have enough inters?
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

There's no way they'll have enough Inters if it stays like this, especially the teams that get through to Q3. I happen to think it might be wetter on Sunday looking at the forecast, but it's going to be touch and go. I think it looks like a straight fight between Max and Lewis here, not sure who has the edge so far.

Looking at things right now I'm not sure we'll get qualifying . It's way too wet.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

DiResta and Bungle have their brollies down now. Fingers crossed.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Definitely fingers crossed. We'll get quali, but it might be wets because they think it's going to be light rain throughout the first two quali sessions at least.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Dan and Max talking to Ant just now. Gotta be honest, I love watching Max drive but really can't stand listening to him talk. Comes across like an entitled twat to me.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post