2021 Monaco GP

I pressume zero peeps online is down to a complete lack of interest in Monaco.....or like me, perhaps you are all just engrossed in the World Superbikes....cant blame you Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(22-05-2021, 11:52 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I pressume zero peeps online is down to a complete lack of interest in Monaco.....or like me, perhaps you are all just engrossed in the World Superbikes....cant blame you Wink

Yeah we've  watching them as well, go the Brits!   Big Grin

So Lewis/Mercedes..... going well.   Wink

If he has no chance of a front row will he try quali on mediums? cant see any point in sitting behind the cars in front with the same tyre's on.

Both Ferrari's looking real good, nice to see them at the pointy end, gonna be interesting to see if Max can best them in quali, as a Lewis fan I hope not! 

Exciting....   Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Ferrari has confirmed: "An initial inspection of the gearbox in Charles Leclerc's car has not revealed any serious damage.

"Further checks will be carried out tomorrow to decide if the same gearbox can be used in the race."

You forgetting we have those magical gearboxes Paps? Hopefully there will be nowt wrong with it, but if there is Ferrari wouldnt announce until the last minute tomorrow.

I know very few of us enjoy this circuit but thought there might have been a bit more chat on here with Saturday being the best day of this weekend.......I would say I am disappointed but that P7 cheered me right up  Laughing

Forza Charles!

Enjoy the race tomorrow peeps.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(22-05-2021, 07:59 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  You forgetting we have those magical gearboxes Paps? 

Nope...... as a Lewis fan I'm relying on them!       Wink

I'll bet more Lewis fans will be cheering on CLK than ever before.     Big Grin

Good luck mate.      Cool

Gutted for Charlie.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

What a dull race....really needs to be taken off the calendar.....snooze fest.

Delighted for Norris though...great drive.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(23-05-2021, 03:42 PM)pennywise Wrote:  What a dull race....really needs to be taken off the calendar.....snooze fest.

Delighted for Norris though...great drive.

Agreed, when the only highlight was a stripped wheel nut thread, its pathetic. TV director also wants sacking.
[+] 4 users Like PaddyB's post

That's the crowning turd in the water pipe cleared.

Echo race TV director shambles, it made me rage quit completely.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

That was quite probably the single most boring, none event race I have ever had the dubious pleasure of watching.

I do not know what annoys me off the most. The fact they pay nothing to host this procession or the pathetic comments from people like Croft defending the great tradition of the race, in fact not just him but so many. I am sick and tired of people telling me what an amazing venue and place this is to have a procession. I am even disappointed at you lot for getting excited about qualifying. There is nothing about this venue that warrants F1 going there (each to their own I guess). Perhaps we should advocate all race circuits having barriers placed at the edge of the track I guess that makes people happy who clearly want to see crashes. Monaco has to have barriers all around to stop cars ruining some multi million pound properties.

As for the event itself:

The biggest and best thing to come out of this procession is we can presumably take Anti off suicide watch.

Gutted for Leclerc.

Angry at Ferrari for not doing a better job with his car.

Feel bad for Bottas his season is over.

Verstappen was supreme this event and totally deserves his win.

Mercedes, what a disaster on all levels. The decision on when to pit Hamilton was frankly unbelievable.

Great race by Sainz.

Fantastic drive by Norris, this guy is right up their with the best this season. Would love to see him in an equal car to Lewis and Max at some stage in his career.

I will simply dismiss any complaints about any races not being up to snuff. Whilst this pathetic event is on the calendar anything else is exciting.
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post