2021 Monaco GP

Nope, havent heard anything......or just completley missed it

Hate these bloody adverts during a session, I get when something is free to view then yes, but when people are paying a premium to watch a sport we shouldnt have to see them.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(20-05-2021, 11:13 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Hate these bloody adverts during a session, I get when something is free to view then yes, but when people are paying a premium to watch a sport we shouldnt have to see them.

I can live with it for FP sessions, but they even have ads during quali now. I emailed a letter of complaint to Sky.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(20-05-2021, 11:25 AM)morini Wrote:  I can live with it for FP sessions, but they even have ads during quali now. I emailed a letter of complaint to Sky.

Hope you signed off with  "ps Crofty needs to go, the guy is a shite-taking twat"

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Right, gotta go and look useful for a bit. Otherwise I won't be able to watch FP2. Laters.

Ferrari needed to change the box on CLC`s car

(20-05-2021, 01:25 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari needed to change the box on CLC`s car

With 19 races to go? Yikes. Not good.

Poor old Charles, it's his home race and he always has some sort of grief here. I'd be genuinely happy if he won this race as it is his home event and always nice to see a driver win at home.

<yes, I know a ton of them live there, but he is genuinely from the principality>

(20-05-2021, 01:30 PM)morini Wrote:  With 19 races to go? Yikes. Not good.

Im not worried in the slightest......it will have miraculously fixed itself by the time it gets back to Maranello  Big Grin

Looks like I will miss most of fp2 Sad

(20-05-2021, 01:41 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Looks like I will miss most of fp2 Sad

Ah, downer. I'm going to watch it as I've nowt better to do. Certainly not going outside in the lovely summer weather we are having.

<it's pissing down with 50mph winds here>

Mick in the wall towards end of FP2. Be surprised if there's no gearbox damage, rear clouted barrier quite hard.

FP2 Ferrari 1 & 2. Who'd have expected that? Forza will be happy Wink

Carlos looked comfortable all the way through both sessions, Charlie pipped him at the end when the track was at it's best. I suspect the Ferraris may have been a bit lighter than the Mercs and Red Bulls, even so they look like they are hooked up around here.

(20-05-2021, 01:41 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Im not worried in the slightest......it will have miraculously fixed itself by the time it gets back to Maranello  Big Grin

Looks like I will miss most of fp2 Sad
(20-05-2021, 02:58 PM)morini Wrote:  FP2 Ferrari 1 & 2. Who'd have expected that? Forza will be happy Wink

Carlos looked comfortable all the way through both sessions, Charlie pipped him at the end when the track was at it's best. I suspect the Ferraris may have been a bit lighter than the Mercs and Red Bulls, even so they look like they are hooked up around here.

LOL Forza    Big Grin

Pity you missed FP 2, Ferrari 1 & 2, by a margin.        

CLK missed most of FP1 but still put it P1, very impressive.        Cool

Even if it was (I think it might) a light fuel run it was still bloody quick, be interesting to see where they are on Saturday.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post