2021 Monaco GP

I would agree......but....what can they actually do to improve the procession racing here?........until the rich and famous get bored of it interupting their local shopping we are stuck with the same old same old every year.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(19-05-2021, 06:25 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I would agree......but....what can they actually do to improve the procession racing here?........until the rich and famous get bored of it interupting their local shopping we are stuck with the same old same old every year.

You do have a point, unfortunately I don't have an answer, just thought If the drivers are pointing out its shite for fans maybe they might listen, but as you say what to do about it is another thing completely.

Ted's Monaco GP Preview | Video | Watch TV Show | Sky Sports  (10 m 40s)

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

The thing is we know what to expect at Monaco and there is no chance at all of any proper racing. I mean places like Barcelona are also traditionally bad for on track action, but this years race was actually pretty compelling even without a shit ton of overtakes.

The difference with Monaco is you can guarantee it will be a dull to watch. It shouldn't be on the calendar at all, though I confess I do enjoy seeing the cars at full chat on low fuel. Perhaps they should just do quali and call the result?
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Anyone watching the FP sessions today?

Weather looks glorious (unfortunately).
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

Sure am......wish they would hurry up and get on with it and stop talking keek

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Yeah, I think FP1 starts at 10:30. Another 20 minutes of listening to the Sky crew talk shite.

Ah ffs.....ive tuned in far too early then

Yeah, should of stayed in bed. They just showed a nice onboard of the 2019 pole lap though. The onboards always look insane, but nothing beats the Senna version.

Im up and about 6:30 every morning....the joys of insomnia, was in making a coffee when they showed the lap, yeah the Senna one is something else

(20-05-2021, 10:25 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Im up and about 6:30 every morning....

F*ck that!

Maybe in my working days Laughing