2021 Bahrain GP

(26-03-2021, 04:47 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Will be interesting to see the pure one lap performance tomorrow afternoon when they go at it in quali.

Quali will be the first session I get to watch. Didn't get to see any FP sessions yesterday.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(27-03-2021, 09:59 AM)morini Wrote:  
(26-03-2021, 04:47 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Will be interesting to see the pure one lap performance tomorrow afternoon when they go at it in quali.

Quali will be the first session I get to watch. Didn't get to see any FP sessions yesterday.

To be honest Morini you didn't miss much. The shorter FP sessions "seem" to create more "action" but given these were the first FP sessions if the season actually produced significantly less track time in laps. Don't know how it'll affect the race weekend yet, but not many teams did much long running, so we didn't really get to see the cars underlying pace that much. Mercedes were still just dialing their car in, & by the long runs Lewis' car looked like it was "there", I saw the change of direction the Mercs are known for and the rotation at apex. What it's like in low fuel trim we still don't know. It's just good F1 is back.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Oks....

Last Pre-season testing session coming up.

For those involved in the Fantasy League:
FINAL CALL!!
3 Hours until Round Lockout!
Get your teams picked and saved.

this mix of Mediums and Softs for final qually sim is interesting. somehting we really dont see unless the track is chaotic like Portugal and another one last year.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

I think the RBR is the quicker car at this track, I do. That's too big a gap to be sand bagging.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Hope you are right Jody!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(27-03-2021, 01:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Hope you are right Jody!

I think we all would like that. Finally some real competition for Mercedes.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

Sure, fuel levels, engine mode, track temps / condition... but I think at best the Merc will be 0.2 behind. I think advantage Max. That car has looked good no matter the conditions no matter the tyre compound. I think Max is the car to beat.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(27-03-2021, 02:08 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Sure, fuel levels, engine mode, track temps / condition... but I think at best the Merc will be 0.2 behind. I think advantage Max. That car has looked good no matter the conditions no matter the tyre compound. I think Max is the car to beat.

I have the same feeling:
Verstappen - Hamilton - Bottas - Perez

Although Bottas is really struggling a lot and could mess up.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

I think Bottas is in real trouble constantly changing his set up & just not getting consistent laps in, he looks awful out there...

Watch him get pole now!!!
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post