2021 Bahrain GP

Posting the first race thread as we are pretty close to season kickoff.

Hopefully this place will become a little more active when the racing starts.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

George Russell has become a director of the Grand Prix Drivers' Association (replacing Grosjean) along side Sebastian Vettel.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(23-03-2021, 09:47 AM)morini Wrote:  Posting the first race thread as we are pretty close to season kickoff.

I am sure it will Morini. Pretty excited myself racing soon will start again. Think this season will be great racing in the midfield and I hope the title fight will be a bit less predictable.

Thanks for keeping this place going though.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

(23-03-2021, 09:47 AM)morini Wrote:  Posting the first race thread as we are pretty close to season kickoff.

I will try harder to post more but personal circumstances are killing me right now.  That said I am trying to keep up with everything best I can and I am sure looking forward to having something I enjoy back in my life both the races and Forza's ridiculous love of Lewis Hamilton.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Looking forward to the season kicking off. Genuinely interested to see who has dealt with the reg changes the best. I hope there is actually a closing up if the pecking order at the top of the field. Especially as this is the end of this era of car. Still don't buy the Mercedes in trouble narrative I've been seeing the last two weeks. They're still the team to beat.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

(24-03-2021, 04:16 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I will try harder to post more but personal circumstances are killing me right now. 

No worries Neil, be good to see you on here whenever you can. We all understand you have a lot going on with family fella. Family comes first.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Fecking nora, the numpties at Sky are really trying to sell this season.......they are giving me the hump already!

edit:.....and ive yet to hear that bellend croftys voice

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Always love the opening to the programs here is this seasons effort...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0H0X0KXzbA
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(25-03-2021, 06:34 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Always love the opening to the programs here is this seasons effort...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0H0X0KXzbA

Hello mate.

Buzzing! one more hangover sleep.      Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Final two episodes of DtS, sleepy times, then time to overdose on MotoGP and F1.
Not too happy about the hour long praccy sessions, but heres hoping theres no waiting around. That they are queuing for the green light.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post