2021 Bahrain GP

(31-03-2021, 01:11 AM)NeilP Wrote:    Unlike me who has just tested positive for Covid 19 and feels like utter shit!!~!!

Sorry to hear this Neil, hope you are feeling better soon mate.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(31-03-2021, 01:11 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Unlike me who has just tested positive for Covid 19 and feels like utter shit!!~!!

Ah, that's a blow. I hope it is a mild dose you and you get over it quickly.

I still find it strange that some people can be seriously ill with it whilst others don't even know they had it. We had the in laws here on Sunday to collect some furniture from my parents house (which is finally off our hands as sale went through 2 weeks ago). My sister in law told us she needed a blood test recently and as a matter of course they now also test for covid antibodies. She had antibodies but has no idea when or where she caught covid. No symptoms whatsoever.

(31-03-2021, 01:23 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Thanks Papa, terrified for my Dad.

It goes without saying, but keep your distance.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Sorry to hear Neil, wishing you and your family a swift recovery.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Wish you and your family all the best Neil.
That is much more important than some F1.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone I should have kept my mouth shut. just got a bit down and feeling sorry for myself, sorry!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(31-03-2021, 04:49 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Thanks for all the good wishes everyone I should have kept my mouth shut.  just got a bit down and feeling sorry for myself, sorry!

Dont be silly Neil,  just remember it could be worse........ you could be a Lewis Hamilton fan....er, hang on....yeah keep feeling sorry for yourself  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

I found this interview very interesting. I know some of us are down on Sky's coverage but I have always found Craig Slater and Antony Davidson excellent at what they do. I actually like DiResta too.

Found the comment about Red Bull dominating some races very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m28xj4m0luQ

I have always said I love Mercedes debriefs. This is no exception. I especially enjoyed the explanation of the problem with Bottas's pit stop, very educational. I also Love he has John Barnards autobiography "The Perfect Car" on the shelf behind him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpebKhQLj4s
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(01-04-2021, 03:38 AM)NeilP Wrote:  I found this interview very interesting. 

Nice one mate will watch both later.   Big Grin

Edit, squeezed them in before I take Mum for her 2nd jab, always enjoy the James Allison debriefs.

Positive vibes.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post