Fantasy/Dream Team 2021 season

Lock out in 7 mins!!

sorry shouldve shouted sooner but only realised my self....

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

At the season 1/2 way point.
Huge shoutout to Team AJB who tops the league, BUT, is also P4 out of everyone playing this site DT. Congratulations!
He took a monstrous lead after committing to Lewis in Silverstone (something that I was toying with over and over, but didn't see Max DNFin)
I'm now in no mans lands in 2nd, while Anti and PapaOG continue to tussle for P3.
The other mover is Neil, now closing in on F1 Fan, after the Hungary chaos.

[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

I have to be honest with you Hesh I am clueless with team values and pretty pathetic at swapping out for better options, during the off season I better get my game in gear and do some graft and maybe exchange some messages with you and your unquestionable skill. My one source of extreme joy from this game is seeing me above Forza, indeed seeing everyone above Forza Smile
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(07-08-2021, 03:22 PM)NeilP Wrote:    My one source of extreme joy from this game is seeing me above Forza, indeed seeing everyone above Forza Smile

Yeah, very poor showing from me Neil......though I havent made a single change since the opening race.......over on the motogp DT I have been making the maximum changes each race.........and my results are almost every bit as crap  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Checo 24hrs after being chosen for my Dream Team.......... Bins it.       Tongue  

Sorry Checo my bad.....       Shutup        

The race has not even stated & I've jinxed him.      Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Don't forget lads only 2hrs left to feck up alter our teams.     Wink

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Fecking sprint race rubbish....     Dodgy

Team FlapJack after qualifying 1st, 2nd, 6th, 11th.

After sprint race 4th, 11th, 19th & pit lane start.

Bollox & feck lol.    Laughing

Good luck lads.      Cool

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Congrats Neil, you knocked it out the park mate.        Cool

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(13-09-2021, 12:51 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Congrats Neil, you knocked it out the park mate.        Cool

Neil really did, and yourself Papa, leapfrogged Heshy!
Made it hard to watch when i knew McLaren were going to do well, but didnt put them into my team like every cell in my body was telling me to...

[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Thanks guys even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post