Fantasy/Dream Team 2021 season

Best Fighting Trousers on!!

For those that were involved in previous season league, have had automatic invites to join the F1banter Dream Team League.

If not, or, should you be having issues, try the link below and login, or just shout and I'll help out as best I can.

New players

Follow the link, then register and you should be added to the F1 Banter league.

Join my Dream Team - Grand Prix head-to-head league F1 Banter and take me on for Season 2020! Join here:
https://sportsdeck.com/au/f1/dreamteam/#...ode=471581

There has been a change this year regarding trades, see below
Name your team. Lists in the league as team name, and real name below as "manager" (See note)
Budget $120m.
Buy 4 drivers, 4 Cars.
Select 1 driver as 'Captain' for double points (Highest driver automatically selected if you forget).
Unlimited trades for the first round, to get your team sorted. To trade: hover over the driver/car symbol, a red 'T' Icon appears click to initiate, trading.
Rounds "lockout" at the start of qualifying.
Results and round re-open usually the Monday after the race (unless there is an Australian holiday).
Total of 44 trades available for the season.
3 trade maximum, per round. You can make 1, 2 or 3 trades.
Prices begin to fluctuate after the third round. Using the sites formula to calculate the price change, based on recent result and averages.
More details can be found on the right hand side of the screen under the '?' tab.
There is a comment section in the right hand section, if new to the league, introduce yourself there if you wish. There is no obligation to join these forums.
Emblem that's next to your team name, design can be changed. So get creative and show your colours!
You can use an alias for your name when registering.

Note, its still a bitch to change some details in personal details, mainly name, postcode and D.O.B. 
Just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you want an alias name instead of your real name.
Put "none" in postcode
Ignore Phone Number
Use any name you wish (keep it civilized)

Tips:
  • Drivers and the teams get 4 points for every position gained from their qualifying position. If a top team driver is at the back of the grid for whatever reason, they could be in for a mega points haul if they make it up to the front few positions.

• There is a 20 points bonus for fastest lap, this goes to the driver and to the cars.

• This can be a money game. The more money you can make the better cars you can get. Notice consistently high scoring drivers and cars, check it against their avg scores. Some teams could be vied as investments. but as with investments, one retirement could result in a big price loss.

• There aren't enough trades for three for every race, careful use in required (something I never learn).

• The sport is in a pandemic, so rounds may be lost or added. The site wont change trade count depending on calendar change.

Feel free to invite others from outside the forum.
If you can't issue those with the link above, just tell them to search 'sportsdeck', register, and under leagues put in the league code 471581

Stickied thread open for comments, this year.

Any other questions, give us a shout.

Good Luck & Have fun folks!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Cheers Hesh, much appreciated.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Thanks again Hesh, much appreciated.      Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

This is a fecking nightmare boys, do I play it safe for the opening round or bet the house?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

FINAL CALL!!

3 Hours until Round Lockout!

I've certainly gone though from variations.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(27-03-2021, 12:56 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I've certainly gone though from variations.

I think I have been through every single combination possible....sweaty palm time approaching fast and I am still none the wiser.

The price of Hamilton and Mercedes...
Not in my team this year since I'm a cheap bastard.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

(27-03-2021, 01:35 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  The price of Hamilton and Mercedes...

Think we are all thinking 60 odd grand for 1 driver & car?    Dodgy

What's the betting we all end up with the same team.   Wink

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(27-03-2021, 01:45 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  What's the betting we all end up with the same team.   Wink

I have the cockwomble in my team this year mate  (begrudgingly)

(27-03-2021, 01:47 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(27-03-2021, 01:45 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  What's the betting we all end up with the same team.   Wink

I have the cockwomble in my team this year mate  (begrudgingly)

At this point I don't, though my teams changing as fast as I can type....   Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post