Fantasy/Dream Team 2021 season

All change in the league. New leader, Team AJB!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Should be some interesting scores showing up after that race. I think my team totally wet their collective panties!!!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Hesh takes another win, congrats.   Cool

AJB & I have identical teams, think I might roll the dice for the next race.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(07-06-2021, 01:34 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Hesh takes another win, congrats.   Cool

AJB & I have identical teams, think I might roll the dice for the next race.

I did that two races ago since we all had almost the same team and look how that turned out.
Now I have no money left to change it back...

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

hehe, oh boy, it get closer. great stuff!

As I said in MotoGP, was going to cpt Perez, but thought RB team orders would ensure he wouldnt get a win, gutted...
Also if Stroll's tyres hadnt have failed, my AM pick wouldve been a real blinder!
I also annoyed and confused and more annoyed about the price gain of Ferrari compared to AM.

Things really start to get interesting now, because Merc's prices have plummeted!

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Finally I can afford his Royal Highness in my team.    Big Grin

So probably jinxed him.    Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(19-06-2021, 07:58 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Finally I can afford his Royal Highness in my team.   

Mazepin???

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(07-06-2021, 06:14 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  I did that two races ago since we all had almost the same team and look how that turned out.

Bollox & feck....... take a guess how it also worked out for me.......      Shutup      Laughing

No 1 spot this week, well played Anti   Cool

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

I am not on 1, but on 3. Did score best though. Still don't understand the scoringsystem. Comparing my Biggus Dickus team with team AJB:
AJB scored with Verstappen, Perez and Gasly (Saintz no points) as drivers and Red Bull, Red Bull with cars (twice Ferrari no points).
BD scored with Verstappen, Perez and Gasly (bloody Ocon again nothing, hate that kid) and Red Bull, Mercedes, Austin Martin and Alpha Tauri.

So Drivers the same, but with one better car and two extra cars, BD still only 16 points more. How are those other 874 points spread?

Anyway, my swap worked out fine, now only need to get rid of Ocon...

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

Aye still Team AJB on top, while PapaOG, Anti and myself all had a bit of a switch around, static elsewhere.

My trades have been abysmal in the last two races. Shouldve kept Ferrari for Azer, shouldve kept AM for France...Lost out on making $5m+

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post