Arise Sir Lewis!!!

I agree with everything you wrote Morini.

I am super happy for the guy. I have never truly understood the hate and to be honest I have given up trying. We all have people we dislike and sometimes without a sensible reason for doing so. Each to their own.

Looking forward to the season ahead as always. Lots of driver movement which always sparks some additional interest.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

I knew it wouldnt be long until there was a statue in honour of Lewis  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

So Mohammed Sulayem thinks a breach of the rules has occurred with Lewis not attending the F1 Gala on Thursday.....this could now lead to a reprimand which would be his 3rd ....resulting in a 10 place grid pen at the 2022 opening race.

You couldn't make this shit up......

Wouldn't be surprised if Ham walked away from a sport that has every intention of stopping him being out on his own with World Drivers Championships.

Pathetic again from the FIA

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

I cant see them doing anything about Lewis missing the gala....if they do it will be a fine, nothing more.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(18-12-2021, 11:58 AM)pennywise Wrote:  Wouldn't be surprised if Ham walked away from a sport that has every intention of stopping him being out on his own with World Drivers Championships.

I hope he does walk away. They'll (Liberty fucking media) know what they're missing if he sticks two fingers up and heads for the sunset. Nobody would blame him after what happened in the middle east.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post