2020 Sakhir GP

There`s your answer Paddy........barriers have just been replaced like for like

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Hmmm..., because of the angle and closeness to the track that section at least deserves some techpro IMO.

I can see the logic of not having techpro along all the straights, but that armco is closer to the track due to the service road. I wonder if the drivers will complain?
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Ted Kravitz on George Russell driving for Mercedes & Mick Schumacher joining Haas - YouTube

Ted Kravitz on George Russell driving for Mercedes & Mick Schumacher joining Haas

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Delighted Merc put Russell in Lewis's seat....

I predict pole and 1st in the race......we all know it's the car and not the driver.  Tongue

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post

(albert fabrega) After further consultation tyres have now been added

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Lewis not entering this weekends race so his run continues. Schumacher's run involved a few years out of the sport as did Kimi Räikkönen's a few years ago. 

Came here to inform you all that tyres have been added to the barrier Grosjean hit, and apparently a few other places.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

(03-12-2020, 02:11 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  (albert fabrega) After further consultation tyres have now been added

Did they get a gang of travellers to do that for a tenner, cash in hand?!! Laughing

Looks like those tyres and barrier have been thrown there.

(03-12-2020, 04:04 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Lewis not entering this weekends race so his run continues. Schumacher's run involved a few years out of the sport as did Kimi Räikkönen's a few years ago. 

Came here to inform you all that tyres have been added to the barrier Grosjean hit, and apparently a few other places.

Cheers for that. Don't be a stranger.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(03-12-2020, 04:04 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Lewis not entering this weekends race so his run continues. Schumacher's run involved a few years out of the sport as did Kimi Räikkönen's a few years ago. 

I gave Masi a ring to ask him to sort it out but he said Jody and Morini had already put him right on the barriers.... Tongue
[+] 4 users Like PaddyB's post

Just in case there are any other dozy people out there who tuned in to watch FP1 session, well it doesn't start until 13:30GMT. Seems they are doing the P sessions at representative times this week. FP2 starts at 17:30GMT.

FP1, Mercedes put George straight onto softs. Wonder why? Not the usual way they run a practice 1 session?