2020 Sakhir GP

I don't hold out high hopes of this one being a good race. But we need a race thread for it nonetheless.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Looks like Fittipaldi to replace Grosjean this weekend

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

It's going to be a shyte race. They'll strip the downforce off the cars, we'll get the fastest F1 lap ever and we'll have most likely a very dull race where even DRS doesn't help because downforce levels are already so low. Someone told me it might even be lower downforce than Monza. Crazy. As to Fittipaldi? Right call from Haas. Don't think we'll see Grosjean back in an F1 car again.
[+] 5 users Like Jody Barton's post

Positive vibes peep's...... It could be Monaco   Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

This upcoming race might be the worst ever.
As much as I like the sport and our chat during the race, I might skip this one and watch the reply afterwards (so I can skip the dull moments).
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

Regardless of how crap it may be, we should make the most of it/take whatever enjoyment we can....its going to be a long ol winter boys!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(30-11-2020, 06:22 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Regardless of how crap it may be, we should make the most of it/take whatever enjoyment we can....its going to be a long ol winter boys!

^^^^^

This!!

And if the cretins in the Welsh Assembly carry on the way they are it is going to be a long dry ol winter. <shudder>

<my glass is most definitely 3/4 empty today. I'm on a complete downer chaps>
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(30-11-2020, 06:31 PM)morini Wrote:  <my glass is most definitely 3/4 empty today. I'm on a complete downer chaps>

Youre on a downer???? I thought I would cheer up mrs f and my youngest by getting the chainsaw out & cutting down a crimbo tree (we dont normally put ours up until middle of Dec).........I was just wrestling the fecker through the back door when mrs f went into full shouty mode.......how was I to know I had trailed the fecking thing through cow shite on the way back down the field  Cry

cant bloody win!

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(30-11-2020, 06:22 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Regardless of how crap it may be, we should make the most of it/take whatever enjoyment we can....its going to be a long ol winter boys!

Damn, you are right. Seems like I will be in the chat.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

Well on the bright side it will soon be the end of the F1 season but the season of Forza baiting starts and I am determined to cash in Smile
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post