2020 Bahrain GP

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Interesting. Talk elsewhere is about RBR having an extra set of unused hards and the quickest strategy being medium -> hard -> hard. That graphic suggests otherwise though. I wonder how bad the deg will be? Mercedes didn't do any meaningful long runs on Friday as they spent a lot of time on the test tyres. Could be an opportunity for others.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Raceday chatroom anyone?
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Enjoy the race lads.   Smile

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Romain voted DOTD, rightly so after walking away from this

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(29-11-2020, 07:08 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Romain voted DOTD, rightly so after walking away from this

Fully understand the sentiment and I'm very glad Romain walked away from that crash, but there isn't much logic in awarding him DOTD. He only drove two corners!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(29-11-2020, 07:13 PM)morini Wrote:  Fully understand the sentiment and I'm very glad Romain walked away from that crash, but there isn't much logic in awarding him DOTD. He only drove two corners!

ffs Morini for the one and only time he will ever win anything just let him have it  Tongue

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(29-11-2020, 07:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  ffs Morini for the one and only time he will ever win anything just let him have it  Tongue

Ok, he can have it then!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Guenther Steiner: I just spoke to him. He is in a clear state of mind. He is still in hospital and they want to keep him there overnight. He told me and the doctor that he feels good and there is nothing broken. He has his arms bandaged from the burns but otherwise is is okay.

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

To me its almost a miracle he walked away from that crash with as few injuries as we have seen reported. He is a lucky boy and considering how many he has had in his career I think it would be a good idea for him to move on in life.

Time to rethink the barriers though no way should he have gone through like he did. If the Halo had not been there I think its almost certain he would have died in that crash.
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post