2020 Bahrain GP

Quali chatroom anyone?

Another Hamilton masterclass but I think Verstappen is absolutely in the mix especially if he can get past any or both Mercedes into turn one. Good final lap by Bottas. George Russell yet again outdriving his car and bettering his teammate for a 36-0 record over his given teammate.

Looking forward to the race especially in the Midfield, very unfortunate from McLaren to see Sainz have issues. Renault look strong with both Ricciardo and Ocon looking strong.
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

Should I watch my quali recording? I know the result already but couldn't watch today.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.

Back to the standard 1-2-3 of 2020 it seems.
Again the fun will be right behind the top three.

(28-11-2020, 05:57 PM)The Professor Wrote:  Should I watch my quali recording? I know the result already but couldn't watch today.

Yeah, I would watch it. Some nice laps put in.

(28-11-2020, 06:05 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Back to the standard 1-2-3 of 2020 it seems.
Again the fun will be right behind the top three.

There's still a lot to play for in the mid field.

I'm currently watching the Wales v England game and even though the score is close the gulf in quality between the two sides is bloody depressing :-(
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Chris Medland should feel like a right twat following his twitter post today  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(28-11-2020, 07:44 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Chris Medland should feel like a right twat following his twitter post today  Tongue

Who is this knobjockey? I've never heard of him.

(28-11-2020, 08:05 PM)morini Wrote:  Who is this knobjockey? I've never heard of him.

he`s one of these freelance journo`s prone to coming up with stories, I bet he is a bit more careful from now on lol

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(28-11-2020, 08:12 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  he`s one of these freelance journo`s prone to coming up with stories, I bet he is a bit more careful from now on lol

Ah, righto.

Does he make a living out of it?

(28-11-2020, 08:15 PM)morini Wrote:  Does he make a living out of it?

Seems to.... he`s a regular at most of the races.....dont know much about him tbh, some of the more mainstream outlets had commented (read laughing) about his post, thats how I seen it

Hoping Max can come out of T1 tomorrow ahead of at least Bottas and we get a bit of a race!

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post