2020 Turkish GP

Yup, 3 hour time difference between Turkey & UK, wont matter much to me as I wont get to watch live.

(been that long since I watched a live race I cant remember what time they actually started lol)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(09-11-2020, 08:05 PM)morini Wrote:  
(09-11-2020, 07:51 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  10:10am (uk) start time on Sunday guys!

What!!! Thats pretty early isn't it? Can't be that much of a time difference surely?

Bugger that...... I'll record it as well  Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(09-11-2020, 09:39 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(09-11-2020, 08:05 PM)morini Wrote:  
(09-11-2020, 07:51 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  10:10am (uk) start time on Sunday guys!

What!!! Thats pretty early isn't it? Can't be that much of a time difference surely?

Bugger that...... I'll record it as well  Wink

Not so bad.....starts 10 mins after my first can....quality....can we get the bikes there as well

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

(09-11-2020, 10:22 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Not so bad.....starts 10 mins after my first can

Thats a late start for a Scotsman....you cutting down/trying a healthy lifestyle Ian?  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(09-11-2020, 10:28 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(09-11-2020, 10:22 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Not so bad.....starts 10 mins after my first can

Thats a late start for a Scotsman....you cutting down/trying a healthy lifestyle Ian?  Big Grin

It's the new me....and I'm in my 50s now...so no drink before the Tellytubbies....or dipsy becomes tipsy before noon

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

Pitty. Seems like another race with no chat.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

(09-11-2020, 11:04 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Pitty. Seems like another race with no chat.

I'll be watching it live so will be in the chatroom.
[+] 5 users Like morini's post

I would love to join in guys but 5:10 am maybe a little beyond me but I will do what I can!
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

The FIA and Formula 1 can confirm that Williams Racing Acting Team Principal Simon Roberts has tested positive for COVID-19 prior to travelling to Istanbul for this weekend’s Turkish Grand Prix.
Simon returned a negative test on Monday during the team’s regular COVID testing schedule, however after displaying minor symptoms he underwent a further test this morning which returned a positive result and is now isolating for the required 10-day period as per UK national guidelines. Simon has not been in close contact with any other members of the Williams Racing team, and the team will continue to operate trackside as planned.

All the (uk) times for this weekend