2020 Portuguese GP

(25-10-2020, 12:20 PM)morini Wrote:  Did you forget to type there Ian? Laughing

I see the drivers having a moan about the pit exit -> https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-dr...t-/4898184

He he ....wtf am I doing......i was a asking if there was a chance of rain

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post

(25-10-2020, 01:02 PM)pennywise Wrote:  He he ....wtf am I doing......i was a asking if there was a chance of rain

weather.com says 20% chance, but looking at the telly there's a fair bit of dark cloud around.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

We need a F1 race in Wales just so we can have a proper national anthem. This one is sending me to sleep!!

Chatroom? Only me and Anti in there at the moment.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(25-10-2020, 01:55 PM)morini Wrote:  We need a F1 race in Wales just so we can have a proper national anthem. This one is sending me to sleep!!
I didn't think the Welsh could sing !!   Tongue

[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

Thoroughly depressing seeing Mercedes poodle off in to the distance! 7yrs of this shite Mercedes need to do the right thing and tear up VBs contract give the seat to George Russell it would be a travesty if he’s not in a seat next year and that waste of space is still racing.

Rant finished

Great race that and enjoyed all your company in chatroom. Good fun.

You can tell your grandkids you saw history being made! Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like morini's post

Magnificent race by Hamilton. I think today we saw why he is so much better than Bottas his car and tyre management was absolutely amazing.

Happy for Bonnington to he has been a rock for Lewis for many years. Mercedes as a team are well ahead of all the others is almost every area of F1 racing.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

As the saying goes.."There can be only one"......Legend

[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

Anyone notice Horner had to be prompted to acknowledge and congratulate Lewis Hamilton on today's record. Ungracious cock.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(25-10-2020, 04:44 PM)morini Wrote:  Anyone notice Horner had to be prompted to acknowledge and congratulate Lewis Hamilton on today's record. Ungracious cock.

... and then in the same breathe congratulated  his team for the fastest pitstops. Not the time, not the forum Christian.  His acknowledgement of Hamiltons achievement was begrudgingly given.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post