2020 Portuguese GP

I'll be another year older by the time this event starts (and I am old enough already).

Looking forward to this one a lot. Circuit looks promising.
[+] 5 users Like morini's post

(12-10-2020, 02:52 PM)morini Wrote:  I'll be another year older by the time this event starts 

(think it was last year....or year before) I was filling out some paperwork and submit it, waiting for the dullard behind the counter to check it & put an official stamp on it, he then gave me the good news I was actually 2 years younger than I had thought/stated  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-10-2020, 03:31 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  (think it was last year....or year before) I was filling out some paperwork and submit it, waiting for the dullard behind the counter to check it & put an official stamp on it, he then gave me the good news I was actually 2 years younger than I had thought/stated  Big Grin

My memory isn't up to much these days, but even I can remember how old I am!

Actually, thinking about it, that is a lie. I usually have to work it out from the year I was born.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(12-10-2020, 05:57 PM)morini Wrote:  
(12-10-2020, 03:31 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:   he then gave me the good news I was actually 2 years younger than I had thought/stated  Big Grin

My memory isn't up to much these days, but even I can remember how old I am!

Actually, thinking about it, that is a lie. I usually have to work it out from the year I was born.

You two have just made me feel better about myself Haha  Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Well I hit the big 60 last Wednesday and I had no problem remembering but I was also reminded of the fact by so many of my "Friends"
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(13-10-2020, 03:19 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Well I hit the big 60 last Wednesday and I had no problem remembering but I was also reminded of the fact by so many of my "Friends"

Well a belated Happy birthday young man  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Beano's post

(13-10-2020, 03:19 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Well I hit the big 60 last Wednesday and I had no problem remembering but I was also reminded of the fact by so many of my "Friends"

A belated Happy Birthday from me also...... ya old git!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Happy birthday Neil, you crusty old fart! Wink

Top tip, if people add their date of birth to their profile the site itself will automagically wish you many happy returns on the day. Unfortunately, it doesn't also automagically send you a bottle of gin (which is why I haven't bothered adding my own dob to my profile Laughing).
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Happy birthday to everyone (I am bad at those things).

On the racing weekend, I might not know this Portugal track. Is it any good?
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

Thank you gents and Forza!

Looking forward to this race, the layout kind of reminds me of Barcelona; and at least from the layout I am looking at about as easy to overtake! The pit lane looks like it was taken from the Austrian GP circuit and of course the Parabolica from Monza!

The only good thing about this season has been the diversity of the circuits used, which has me wondering if it would be a better idea for LM to rotate the races more. That said there are certain events that absolutely should be annual ones which in Neils world would be the British, Italian, Belgian and Japanese GPs.

I would like to see the opening race of the season somewhere else too Albert Park in Melbourne does nothing for me
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post