2020 Portuguese GP

(25-10-2020, 04:47 PM)NeilP Wrote:  ... and then in the same breathe congratulated  his team for the fastest pitstops. Not the time, not the forum Christian.  His acknowledgement of Hamiltons achievement was begrudgingly given.

The man has no class.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(25-10-2020, 04:44 PM)morini Wrote:  Anyone notice Horner had to be prompted to acknowledge and congratulate Lewis Hamilton on today's record. Ungracious cock.

What do you expect....the guy married a spice girl .who has had more pricks than Kerplunk

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

Just got home and couldn't watch the race live. Obviously I know the result but should I watch my recording or the highlights on C4 a bit later?

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 1 user Likes The Professor's post

(25-10-2020, 05:53 PM)The Professor Wrote:  Just got home and couldn't watch the race live. Obviously I know the result but should I watch my recording or the highlights on C4 a bit later?
Yea...worth a watch....good race

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 1 user Likes pennywise's post

(25-10-2020, 05:53 PM)The Professor Wrote:  Just got home and couldn't watch the race live. Obviously I know the result but should I watch my recording or the highlights on C4 a bit later?

Watch it in full. Good circuit and a good enjoyable race. Wasn't your run of the mill pole to flag and the winner had to pass cars.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Ok, will watch the whole thing. Cheers.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.

Ferrari deny Leclerc and Vettel's cars are different

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ferra...ar/4899207

There must be something going on. Charles is a great driver but there shouldn't be that kind of a gap?
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

I thought this was a great clip and well done

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...tjUn4.html
[+] 1 user Likes Beano's post

(25-10-2020, 07:46 PM)morini Wrote:  Ferrari deny Leclerc and Vettel's cars are different

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ferra...ar/4899207

There must be something going on. Charles is a great driver but there shouldn't be that kind of a gap?

Yeah. The last couple of races it really is showing. Vettel doesn't make that many mistakes and he still is a very fast and talented driver. Maybe Leclerc has become the better driver, but the difference is to big that I refuse to believe it only is the drivers talent (that would mean Leclerc could make Hamilton look like a rookie if only in the same car).

Also, Ferrari with Leclerc greatly improved in the last couple of races. They have updates on chassis, but it seems that they also found extra power. 
I just can not help to think that Ferrari is back to their old cheating again. They can't be that stupid is my first thought, but they just seem to be so untrustworthy.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

Not a bad race at all, some great battles on a great circuit, a big congrats to Lewis on his achievement today.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 6 users Like forzaferrari's post