2020 German GP

What a gesture by the Schumachers pure class
[+] 3 users Like Beano's post

[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Thanks for the company in chat today guys. Not a classic race, but enjoyable nonetheless.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(11-10-2020, 03:05 PM)morini Wrote:  Thanks for the company in chat today guys. Not a classic race, but enjoyable nonetheless.

Agree but history being made....unmissable
[+] 5 users Like pennywise's post

Congratulations Lewis Hamilton on matching the win record. Not a great spectacle. DOTD was the Hulk. Get that guy back in a good car.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 5 users Like The Professor's post

I think today Bottas showed a bit of bite in turn 1, but he also showed why he's highly unlikely to win a WDC... he ate too much of his tyres You could see from the onboards his front right was looking ugly. Lewis and Max just drove nice and steady races and then started reeling him in and he cracks. Lewis at the time was 0.016 away from getting DRS, Bottas just cracked today. He'd have come in third no doubt, and was unlucky with the DNF, but he's showing that despite the fight and the never give up attitude, he's not got it in him over a season.

91 wins. Wow. Never thought I'd see it matched when Schumacher set the record, but here we are, and I fully expect Lewis to beat both the remaining records, he'll get to triple figures in race wins, and he'll probably get at least 8 WDC's if he signs on the dotted line at Mercedes. Beyond that who knows. Today I think he probably deserved it, Max tried keeping him honest, but I just don't think it was in him or the car to beat Lewis today.

Also really nice touch to see the Schumacher family giving him a helmet, to go with the Senna helmet he got a few seasons ago.
[+] 5 users Like Jody Barton's post

Watching Ted kravitz notebook. Roscoe is the star of the show.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 2 users Like The Professor's post

So Hamilton equals the record that I never thought would have been beaten....he will become the GOAT...and it won't be surpassed Imo....legend in the making...and still more to come.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(11-10-2020, 04:31 PM)The Professor Wrote:  Watching Ted kravitz notebook. Roscoe is the star of the show.

I watched the notebook today too. Was supposed to cut the grass but it started to rain. Lucky escape Laughing

That is one spoiled pooch. I bet he eats much better quality food than I do!

(11-10-2020, 05:22 PM)pennywise Wrote:  So Hamilton equals the record that I never thought would have been beaten....he will become the GOAT...and it won't be surpassed Imo....legend in the making...and still more to come.

Yep. And all fully deserved as well. 

He's already the GOAT in my view. 
<Disclaimer: in comparison to drivers I have seen race with my own eyes as opposed to misty ramblings about drivers who raced before I was born>
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

One thing glossed over in the media which we had a good bitch and moan about in the group chat - what was the justification for that Safety Car? As far as I could see there was no call for it whatsoever. It should have been a VSC at most and the car was parked so close to a gap it could / should have been moved under double waved yellows.

Again, the race director trying to influence the outcome of a race and / or inject some artificial drama. I don't know if there is somebody else pulling his strings but it has gotten to the point I have no time for Masi, he needs to step down and soon. Nothing said about it on the mainstream media outlets.

At the time Masi pulled that trick Hamilton had built up a 10 second lead. Red Bull whilst obviously massively improved in recent races were flattered by the SC.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post