2020 German GP

(09-10-2020, 05:37 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  As it was so quite Nico Rosberg suggested lets have a "spikey conversation" a few topics came up, why hasn't Lewis signed, what's Toto going to do, how will Sebastian get on at Astin Martin just to say a few, quite interesting to listen to.

Funny though no one thought to ask Nico his views of reversing at Monaco, I'd quite like to have heard his opinion on that.....      Shutup     Laughing

Not sure if I am a sucker for punishment or just generally bored shitless, but I watched P2 with the sound on. Nico has a lot to say and seems to have great chemistry / camaraderie with David Croft (which must make him a cockwomble by association?), but the thing which shocked me most was when he said "why's Sebastian Vettel been so shit?". Came across as disrespectful to me and Kurun seemed embarrassed to the point of cringing. 

That's the problem with weather cancelling sessions outright, the knobjugglers have nothing of value to offer to fill in the massive gaps. I might need to consider looking for another contract at this rate (to fill the time).
[+] 5 users Like morini's post

(09-10-2020, 08:04 PM)morini Wrote:  
(09-10-2020, 05:37 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  As it was so quite Nico Rosberg suggested lets have a "spikey conversation" 
why's Sebastian Vettel been so shit?". Came across as disrespectful to me and Kurun seemed embarrassed to the point of cringing. 

Yeah I agree, this is partly why I was so surprised they let him off with Monaco, I would have given him some of his own medicine, well you wanted a "spikey conversation" Nico, felt sorry for the other lads being in that situation as well......  (meaning all the SKY team)

Not Crofty obviously on account of him being a tosser.   Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

A wash out Friday at a green, new track for these current regs, tomorrow sure is going to be interesting. No research majority of the times leads to a fascinating race of unknowns. Can't wait for commentary to chase their tails trying to work it out, hehe.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

The FIA has formulated a contingency plan to ensure the remainder of the Eifel Grand Prix weekend continues as planned, GPFans understands.

While it is possible for races to go ahead even with the helicopter grounded, this can only happen if the nearest hospital is a maximum of 20 minutes away by ambulance.

It is understood the plan in place would see the journey initially begin via road, with any potential casualty transferred to an awaiting helicopter approximately three kilometres from the circuit before then completing the transfer via air.

The FIA is due to confirm the plans on Saturday ahead of the final practice session.

The weather forecast is set for a fairer day of running for final practice and qualifying, but with rain and potential fog due to return on Sunday.

With the plan in place, the FIA, teams and drivers will all be hoping it will allow for the completion of the grand prix.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(09-10-2020, 08:04 PM)morini Wrote:  
(09-10-2020, 05:37 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  As it was so quite Nico Rosberg suggested lets have a "spikey conversation" a few topics came up, why hasn't Lewis signed, what's Toto going to do, how will Sebastian get on at Astin Martin just to say a few, quite interesting to listen to.

Funny though no one thought to ask Nico his views of reversing at Monaco, I'd quite like to have heard his opinion on that.....      Shutup     Laughing

Not sure if I am a sucker for punishment or just generally bored shitless, but I watched P2 with the sound on. Nico has a lot to say and seems to have great chemistry / camaraderie with David Croft (which must make him a cockwomble by association?), but the thing which shocked me most was when he said "why's Sebastian Vettel been so shit?". Came across as disrespectful to me and Kurun seemed embarrassed to the point of cringing. 

That's the problem with weather cancelling sessions outright, the knobjugglers have nothing of value to offer to fill in the massive gaps. I might need to consider looking for another contract at this rate (to fill the time).

By association i would suggest that Crofty is the "Orinoco" of cockwombles with the wiki quoting : Orinoco – a shirker who loves sleep and food.
That would make Nico the Tobermory – "an engineer with a gruff and surly manner" perhaps, or that could be Paul Di Resta.
Lewis probably has to be Stepney – an East Ender with dreadlocks.
and Martin Brundle would be Bulgaria.

and yes i am that bored.....
[+] 3 users Like PaddyB's post

Lol, I'm getting WWF/WWE vibes with this "Hulkenberg is at the circuit"

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Very quiet on here for a Qualifying day!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(10-10-2020, 01:07 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Very quiet on here for a Qualifying day!

I'm watching the quali build up. Maybe there will be a few on during quali itself? I can see from the logs quite a few regulars have logged on today but not posted.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

Oh, and going by FP3 you may see the Ferraris in Q3 today. They looked pretty good, particularly LeClerc.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Nico Rosberg doesn't half talk some shit.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post