2020 Russian GP

Who is starting on mediums though? Max, and Bottas right? Everyone else in the top ten are on Softs, so I will he pit in traffic? In clean air he won't ruin his tyres but those in the train will. He'll pit into clean air if he looks after his tyres and controls the pace.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

Will catch you all tomorrow evening, enjoy the racing!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

My account is limited for some reason. Certain posts not going out limited to 10 a day. Have I been put on the naughty step?

Some penalties and new rules!!

https://www.skysports.com/share/12083240

Albon on P15. And he already had a problem explaining why his teammate is so far in front of him, again.
I don't care about his podium last race because in honesty, he only got a podium because his teammate was out. Albon just isn't good enough for that seat. Seems like I am a broken recording every race with this... Sorry.

PS. Today I am not in the chat. Need to do some social obligations...
Where is Mornini? He hasn't shown himself for a long time now, not very Mornini like.

(26-09-2020, 08:19 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Who is starting on mediums though? Max, and Bottas right? Everyone else in the top ten are on Softs, so I will he pit in traffic? In clean air he won't ruin his tyres but those in the train will. He'll pit into clean air if he looks after his tyres and controls the pace.

Still think Hamilton will struggle to win this one. If he doesn't keep the lead at the start which is historically unlikely then bot and ver will clear off I reckon.

Going to stick with a Bottas win.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.

(27-09-2020, 11:32 AM)Antilochos Wrote:  PS. Today I am not in the chat. Need to do some social obligations...
Where is Mornini? He hasn't shown himself for a long time now, not very Mornini like.

I'm back Anti. Needed some time away from this place as it was pissing me off.

Also, we had to cancel our "staycation" in Cornwall as our area has gone into local covid lockdown and we are not allowed to leave the county. That has done little to improve my mood as we should have gone yesterday.

Hamilton will get a pen for that

(27-09-2020, 11:32 AM)Antilochos Wrote:  Albon on P15. And he already had a problem explaining why his teammate is so far in front of him, again.
I don't care about his podium last race because in honesty, he only got a podium because his teammate was out. Albon just isn't good enough for that seat. Seems like I am a broken recording every race with this... Sorry.

PS. Today I am not in the chat. Need to do some social  obligations...

He isn’t helping agreed but maybe he’s a slow mover in terms of getting the car to his liking? I’d be surprised if he’s in the car next season though

(27-09-2020, 11:46 AM)pennywise Wrote:  Hamilton will get a pen for that

Yep. Slam dunk. Pretty stupid.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

Please cut this taking a knee stuff out.....ffs
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post