2020 Russian GP

Predictions then?

Merc front row it would seem. Verstappen looks like he has sorted his car as he was close to the Mercs on first quali sim and fastest in S1 on second go.

1. BOT
2. HAM
3. VER (or maybe RIC if max messes up)

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 1 user Likes The Professor's post

Ham
Bot
Max

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Where did that come from Kvyat?

Nice one George. Cleared Q3 again.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 1 user Likes The Professor's post

Good that CLC didn’t hit Vettel there!! That could of been nasty? Not sure why Sky getting excited Ham only has to get through to Q3 plenty of time and plenty of pace for him

I'm not so sure Beano, everyone is going to race to the end of the pitlane, he might not get a lap in.

I think LH Bottas Verstappen Sainz Ricciardo Albon for my top 6

(26-09-2020, 01:45 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  I'm not so sure Beano, everyone is going to race to the end of the pitlane, he might not get a lap in.

He’ll get in no problem for me

So they will start on softs the Mercs??

The red flag has spiced things up, great, I'm just not sure it was needed.

Advantage Bottas for the race either way. Lewis on softs if he even makes the line.

Maybe right here Jody actually

Told ya!!!