2020 Belgian GP

So they are saying on Sky Sports coverage that the chance of rain has dropped for Sunday. Must be tricky for the teams to decide what to do?

Mercs looking pretty anonymous, the only footage I've seen of them has Hamilton locking up left right and centre.

(28-08-2020, 10:35 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Lewis has an issue.

Engine misfiring.

He's also locking up a lot. Just managed to put a lap together but it looked far from stellar. Only P1 though.

Yeah, there's something not right with Lewis' engine.

Mercedes changing Lewis' wing, and they've "reset" his engine by plugging a laptop in. Not a smooth session for Lewis at all.

And now Bottas has a puncture.

Well that was a total nothing session, and a thoroughly disastrous one for Ferrari powered cars.

(28-08-2020, 10:48 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Well that was a total nothing session, and a thoroughly disastrous one for Ferrari powered cars.

Yeah, what exactly happened to the Haas cars? I wasn't paying full attention as a delivery bloke arrived half way through the session.

Any race pace info? (I know it's only P1, but just wondering).

Best part of the session was Toto at the end "we're rubbish in these cold conditions" Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

No real race pace, some did heavy fuel runs but only a couple of laps and not really much to it.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

I read on sky sports 1 Toto saying Mercedes had balance problems where they are normally good in P1 "out of the box". Any ideas why that would be on a circuit like this? They aren't looking too hot in P2 either Wink

[edit]
Albon just split the Mercs on quali run. Wasn't expecting that one.

Wow, Max and Dan R faster than the mercs too. Might we be in for a shock tomorrow?

Top 8 within 0.4, but the Ferraris are 1.6 down. They can't be that far off?

They look like they're running heavy, and carrying more downforce than everyone else, but we'll soon see I guess.

Could the Ferrari`s be any worse this weekend....utter dog sh*t!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Well yeah sure. Just imagine how bad it's going to be next weekend in Monza. That is not going to be pretty. They must have been doing something very, very, very naughty with their engines.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post