2020 Styrian GP

Mercedes nowhere on the softs this afternoon? Whats going on here then chaps? Track temps?

(10-07-2020, 02:50 PM)morini Wrote:  Mercedes nowhere on the softs this afternoon? Whats going on here then chaps? Track temps?

Cant say as I am only half watching/listening...prob just not turned them up as yet?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Well, VB got a lap together in the end, but Hamilton nowhere.

Normally I'd say "meh", but It could be a big thing if the conditions are undriveable tomorrow.

[edit]
The Pink Mercs are complaining on the long runs. May explain why they are so quick today compared to last weekend? I suspect they are maybe running very skinny and won't be able to their make tyres last. Perez complaining of no grip on the longs runs and he's on the mediums too.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

There you go M, Lewis not happy with his car

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(10-07-2020, 03:26 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  There you go M, Lewis not happy with his car

So it seems, only getting about 8 minutes of long run as they've made changes to his car. However, he is still screwed is quali doesn't go ahead. Not as much as the Ferrari lads though!

Actually. he's come back into the pits, not looking great for him. Advantage VB again.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(10-07-2020, 03:29 PM)morini Wrote:   However, he is still screwed is quali doesn't go ahead. Not as much as the Ferrari lads though!

Yeah, they are dire, was there much talk about what they brought (new parts/upgrades)?........doesnt seem to have made much of a difference

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(10-07-2020, 03:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Yeah, they are dire, was there much talk about what they brought (new parts/upgrades)?........doesnt seem to have made much of a difference

Seb had a couple of laps deleted, but even then the car doesn't look great TBH.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Time to get back to the grind, catch you later.

Just finished watching, Lewis doesn't seem happy, very much hoping for a wet qualifying been a long time since we had that.

Highlight of the day? Ted getting grumpy with Crofty.   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(10-07-2020, 04:04 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:   Lewis doesn't seem happy, 

Just imagine his (and Morini`s) face if he was wearing red overalls  Tongue

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post