2020 Styrian GP

Creating a thread placeholder for the second Austrian GP weekend. I've used the FIA name so we can differentiate between the two.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Ferrari have confirmed that they will try to bring the Hungarian aero update for this weekend: "This is in the hope of bringing forward to next weekend the introduction of the aerodynamic package scheduled for the Hungarian GP– or, at least, some of its components."

....I wont hold my breath nor get too excited just yet thanks.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Perfect Morini!

This race has the most intrigue for me in a long while, more so than a new track or first race of season. Because we have never seen this, never seen the teams have a "2nd chance" at a race. This now will really show how well teams can refine a car after race, we'll learn who does the best job from the delta from the first. Weather pending ofc.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

I'd guess if Max' s car does not make it to the flag then he will really consider if Red bull / Honda can give him the package to win a WDC.....He's not a patient man.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

(06-07-2020, 06:48 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Perfect Morini!

This race has the most intrigue for me in a long while, more so than a new track or first race of season. Because we have never seen this, never seen the teams have a "2nd chance" at a race. This now will really show how well teams can refine a car after race, we'll learn who does the best job from the delta from the first. Weather pending ofc.

Yes, on the one hand a new scenario we've not had in F1, on the other hand a second race at a track I don't like. Still, a race is a race, beggars can't be choosers and I hope the predictions about rain are correct.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Nice work on the Mobile phone layout M8...much better....and more accessible.
[+] 5 users Like pennywise's post

(06-07-2020, 07:45 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Nice work on the Mobile phone layout M8...much better....and more accessible.

Cheers Ian. Time on my hands so I did some tweaking to try and improve things and freshen it up a bit as well. It's far from perfect, but much better than the original theme on a smaller screen.

I've also left the old theme as an option to give users the choice.
[+] 6 users Like morini's post

(06-07-2020, 07:28 PM)morini Wrote:  I hope the predictions about rain are correct.

The BBC 10 day forecast has showers on Saturday and rain Sunday. So it'll be cloudless and sunny then!

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 5 users Like The Professor's post

Dieter Mateschitz has struck a deal with F1 that his SevusTV, together with Austrian ORF, will broadcast F1 in Austria, free-to-air, from 2021 onwards in a 3 year deal.....In my books that makes him only 99% twat Wink

T&C`s may change

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(07-07-2020, 09:57 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Dieter Mateschitz has struck a deal with F1 that his SevusTV, together with Austrian ORF, will broadcast F1 in Austria, free-to-air, from 2021 onwards in a 3 year deal.....In my books that makes him only 99% twat Wink

T&C`s may change

Now if he can also sack the chuckle brothers I may even consider purchasing his beverages.

Perhaps it's time to start researching a move to Austria so I can finally stick two fingers up to Sky TV?
[+] 4 users Like morini's post