Abu Dhabi Free Practice

(24-11-2017, 08:19 PM)morini Wrote:  
(24-11-2017, 08:14 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Lucky you, I was doing xmas shopping from 9ish this morning, I was ready for a few very stiff whiskeys by 9.30 and counselling by 10  Angry

It's the middle of November for Christs sake!

Yip, all sorted (well Santas`s stuff sorted) and dont want to go shopping again until next November. Home for around 3.30 then spent an hour online buying stuff I needed from suppliers with said glass of whiskey  Tongue (if missus had have been with me I would still be there)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(24-11-2017, 08:29 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Yip, all sorted (well Santas`s stuff sorted) and dont want to go shopping again until next November. Home for around 3.30 then spent an hour online buying stuff I needed from suppliers with said glass of whiskey  Tongue (if missus had have been with me I would still be there)

You need to learn how to delegate Wink <sexist mode on>Shopping is for women </sexist mode off>

Waiting to be slated by Chloe for that comment ....
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(24-11-2017, 08:38 PM)morini Wrote:  
(24-11-2017, 08:29 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Yip, all sorted (well Santas`s stuff sorted) and dont want to go shopping again until next November. Home for around 3.30 then spent an hour online buying stuff I needed from suppliers with said glass of whiskey  Tongue (if missus had have been with me I would still be there)

You need to learn how to delegate Wink <sexist mode on>Shopping is for women </sexist mode off>

Haha, I would normally agree however when it comes to the kids xmas presents I always do it last week of November, get it out of the way and prevent my missus from spending 10x more money and coming home with only half the stuff she set out to get Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(24-11-2017, 08:43 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

Haha, I would normally agree however when it comes to the kids xmas presents I always do it last week of November, get it out of the way and prevent my missus from spending 10x more money and coming home with only half the stuff she set out to get Big Grin

Amazon - amazon - amazon, haha - in other news, no shark fin next year, yippee - or maybe I'm late to that news and you guys already knew Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(24-11-2017, 08:55 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

Amazon - amazon - amazon, haha - in other news, no shark fin next year, yippee - or maybe I'm late to that news and you guys already knew Smile

Howdy fog, all that shopping was done AFTER buying what I could on Amazon

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(24-11-2017, 09:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(24-11-2017, 08:55 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

Howdy fog, all that shopping was done AFTER buying what I could on Amazon
Hi mate, yeah, gone are the days of cludo, and a and a rubix cube, haha  - I got a mate of mine a silver yo-yo for his 30th a few years back - and got it engraved for him - he still can't walk the dog, haha - after telling me he was a yo-yo champ in his youth  Smile

did you check the super trucks vid - the excelleration off the line I thought was impressive, not to mention the jumps

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

(24-11-2017, 09:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Howdy fog, all that shopping was done AFTER buying what I could on Amazon

Does not compute ......

There nothing you can't buy online these days. Shopping (in shops) is an activity females engage in to keep the shop workers in employment. Don't get me wrong, it's important to keep the economic wheels turning and also keep people in work. But I think retail shop jobs will be toast within a decade.

(24-11-2017, 09:56 PM)morini Wrote:  
(24-11-2017, 09:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Howdy fog, all that shopping was done AFTER buying what I could on Amazon

Does not compute ......

There nothing you can't buy online these days. Shopping (in shops) is an activity females engage in to keep the shop workers in employment. Don't get me wrong, it's important to keep the economic wheels turning and also keep people in work. But I think retail shop jobs will be toast within a decade.

yeah, thanks, amazon, and internet for destroying town centres, villages, and the essence of human interaction - oops sorry wrong forum, haha Smile

(24-11-2017, 10:18 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  yeah, thanks, amazon, and internet for destroying town centres, villages, and the essence of human interaction - oops sorry wrong forum, haha Smile

Yeah, massive dilemma really. We could have a huge debate about it, but it's not on topic for here. Take it to the cuckoos nest.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(24-11-2017, 09:56 PM)morini Wrote:  

Does not compute ......

You are right, virtually everything can be purchased online, IF you are willing to accept some dullard selecting the item(s) for you, many items I purchase are not suitable for various reasons, quality, faults, over inflated shipping costs etc, not to mention returning items and then finding out those replacements are no longer in stock. Then you have the delivery guys who dont give a flying fcuk if your items are fragile. (as you can probably tell I dont go shopping for the fun of it!)