So, that 5 second penalty ...

@ tobigruner: Ferrari has confirmed they requested the right to review in regard to the Vettel penalty at Montreal.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(17-06-2019, 05:54 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  @ tobigruner: Ferrari has confirmed they requested the right to review in regard to the Vettel penalty at Montreal.

Ask him if he knows the difference between a "right to review" and and "appeal", cos I sure as shit don't. Was this via twitter? Does he also say what the new evidence not available to the stewards on the day is?
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(17-06-2019, 06:02 PM)morini Wrote:  Ask him if he knows the difference between a "right to review" and and "appeal", cos I sure as shit don't. Was this via twitter? Does he also say what the new evidence not available to the stewards on the day is?

Lol, no idea buddy (I still havent got round to watching the race) and yes several sources now reporting same inc SKY

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Yep, I see it's on Sky now. Wasn't 10 minutes ago. Does not say what the "new evidence" is, so I sill doubt it will get them anywhere.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

There is absolutely no way this can or will be overturned. It would set a terrible precedent for the future. Ferrari need to move on they are doing themselves no favours by following this line.

We still banging on about this? The sport in such a dire situation that this is the only thing to discuss...

MotoGP has much more severe incidents, involving more than one championship contender, and they move on pretty quick, back to talking about that actual racing. Such incidents get reviewed briefly and are touched upon at the next meeting, and thats it. Unless it is championship deciding, which this 5 second penalty is certainly not.
But we just know that FrenchGP build up, FP1 + 2, qually and race, this is going to be the most saturated topic..

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(17-06-2019, 09:17 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  We still banging on about this? 

LOL...on some sites they are still going on about Baku 2017 so plenty of mileage in this yet unfortunately  Tongue

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(17-06-2019, 09:17 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  We still banging on about this? The sport in such a dire situation that this is the only thing to discuss...

Agree Hesh, MEGA YAWN  Angry

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(17-06-2019, 09:33 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(17-06-2019, 09:17 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  We still banging on about this? 

LOL...on some sites they are still going on about Baku 2017 so plenty of mileage in this yet unfortunately  Tongue

Well all sane people know Vettel should have been Black flagged, banned for the rest of the season, Fined two years salary and had all his previous wins removed from his record. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

(18-06-2019, 02:07 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Well all sane people know Vettel should have been Black flagged, banned for the rest of the season, Fined two years salary and had all his previous wins removed from his record. Smile

Glad to see you have got over it Neil  Tongue

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post