(04-02-2024, 05:23 PM)pennywise Wrote:  I cant wait until you need to cheer him on.....ill be pissing myself for weeks on this......did i day weeks....i meant 2 seasons....at least. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Every time I think about it I laugh out loud so bad a bit of pee comes out     Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(04-02-2024, 05:26 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Dont be holding your breath waiting for that moment buddy, more chance of me doing a 180 and shouting for Leberk

Rearrange these words -> count, blessings, your Wink

Can you imagine how good you'll feel the first time Lewis Hamilton wins in a Ferrari! (I think I'd better invest in some incontinence pants) Laughing
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Thankfully I am a fan of the team rather than the drivers, for me the drivers are just a tool ( in this case "in more ways than one") there have been many a driver passed through the doors of Maranello I havent liked, Lewis is just another on that list.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Some tools are just better than others.

You just have to look at this website to realize there are a lot of tools but not many of them are very useful!!!!

(04-02-2024, 07:33 PM)morini Wrote:  
(04-02-2024, 05:26 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Dont be holding your breath waiting for that moment buddy, more chance of me doing a 180 and shouting for Leberk

Rearrange these words -> count, blessings, your Wink

Can you imagine how good you'll feel the first time Lewis Hamilton wins in a Ferrari! (I think I'd better invest in some incontinence pants) Laughing

Can you just imagine the Forza wind ups that day OMG I am orgasmic!!!!!!
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

(04-02-2024, 07:43 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Thankfully I am a fan of the team rather than the drivers, for me the drivers are just a tool ( in this case "in more ways than one") there have been many a driver passed through the doors of Maranello I havent liked, Lewis is just another on that list.

Totally baffled! How can anyone not like Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton???!! The most successful F1 driver in history, a Brit and a damned nice bloke too.  Tongue

I'm very much a team person as well, though as everyone already knows I will always support a team / sportsman from my own shores when they are up against any foreign competition. Hence still watching McLaren struggling while the yanks /rich Arabs fuck the team over.

Win win situation for you though (and all the Tifosi) mate. Over the next few years you can continue to support the "Italian Cheating Bastards" ™ whilst also cheering on a British sporting legend Laughing Oh, the irony. You couldn't make it up  Big Grin

I'll still be in McLarens and Mercedes (British based, British staffed) corner in 2025 because that is where my loyalty lies. As a balanced individual (lol) I will also be wishing Lewis well in his new Italian adventure and would be very happy to see him secure a WDC with a third different team. But (big but!) I won't ever, ever be a Ferrari F1 supporter as long as I've got a hole in my bum! More chance of me cheering on Helmut Horner than getting behind the Maranello Mafia!
[+] 5 users Like morini's post

(04-02-2024, 08:10 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Can you just imagine the Forza wind ups that day OMG I am orgasmic!!!!!!

Almost worth supporting the red team for that.

..... Almost! Laughing
[+] 5 users Like morini's post

(04-02-2024, 08:10 PM)NeilP Wrote:   OMG I am orgasmic!!!!!!

Waaay too much information Neil  Sick

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post

Hamilton ‘non-poaching’ clause set to prevent key Mercedes F1 departures.  (MotorSport)

A non-poaching clause in Lewis Hamilton’s current Formula 1 contract is set to prevent his new Ferrari team being able to lure key Mercedes personnel along with him.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

(08-02-2024, 04:08 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Hamilton ‘non-poaching’ clause set to prevent key Mercedes F1 departures.  (MotorSport)

A non-poaching clause in Lewis Hamilton’s current Formula 1 contract is set to prevent his new Ferrari team being able to lure key Mercedes personnel along with him.

I wonder how easy that would be to enforce? I suspect there will be a few Mercedes people tempted to follow him South.
[+] 4 users Like black's post

(09-02-2024, 01:33 PM)black Wrote:  
(08-02-2024, 04:08 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Hamilton ‘non-poaching’ clause set to prevent key Mercedes F1 departures.  (MotorSport)

I wonder how easy that would be to enforce? I suspect there will be a few Mercedes people tempted to follow him South.

I suspect it breaks EU Law. It would have to be very specific language in relation to a current contract.

LOVE the new Avatar.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post