2019 Azerbaijan GP

(28-04-2019, 11:24 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  hehe, Charles starting at the back could potentially give him much more Dream Team points than a P9 start : P

P8 now that Kimi has to start from the pitlane. hoping you are right Hesh as both CLC & Kimi are in my DT

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(28-04-2019, 11:24 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  hehe, Charles starting at the back could potentially give him much more Dream Team points than a P9 start : P

Really? Blush bugger lol, TBH I just want the lad to have a good race after yesterday, we really felt for him, some nice words of encouragement from Lewis & Sebastian, we all know he will come good, starting on mediums will make it interesting, CHARGE!   Cool

Just seen your post Fiorza, P8 cool, dumped Kimi & Alfa once I realised they had a penalty. Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Haha must have been toasted last night, just checked my Pokerstars account I made two bets I couldn't remember doing.....

Only very slightly optimistic Wink

Sergio Perez 50c EW @ 500 - 1

Lando Norris 50c EW @ 1500 - 1

As you can see when I bet I bet big...…… high roller me lol    Laughing

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Ferrari confirm Charles Leclerc is allowed to use 4 new medium tyres for the start of the race. Ferrari successfully argued that all 4 tyres have been flatspotted during the crash in qualifying.

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

From 8th on the grid, if his gearbox is OK, and so too is his monocoque and with new Medium tyres running longh in the first stint and keeping his nose clean? Leclerc is actually a pretty good bet for a podium today, especially with Kimi moved out of his way, because him along with Max would've proven the most stubborn road blocks. He'll make short work of Perez, Kvyat and Norris I'd imagine. If there's an early safety car though it might harm him, because of the tyre warm up issues at the restart / teams behind switching strategy. Still, it's looking far better today than it could have been for him. Just needs to keep his nose clean on the first lap.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

(28-04-2019, 12:13 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Just needs to keep his nose clean on the first lap.

Yep, try and keep out of trouble and pray he doesnt get swamped off the line/opening couple of laps

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Had to go out for a couple of hours. Good news about CLC, bad news abut Kimster. They are both in my DT as well Forza, but as you all know I don't play it properly but just pick my team at the start and stay with that.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(28-04-2019, 12:46 PM)morini Wrote:   but as you all know I don't play it properly but just pick my team at the start and stay with that.

^^^ I could learn from this, seems every time I change I feck it up lol.   Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(28-04-2019, 12:49 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  ^^^ I could learn from this, seems every time I change I feck it up lol.   Laughing

like I said yesterday Paps, I dont so much pick drivers as put a curse on them Wink

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post