Fantasy/Dream Team 2019 Discussion

(24-02-2019, 12:02 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I've had word back from SportsDeck, they say they've rectified some issues. Could those affected have a quick look to see if they still have any problems.

Thanks for trying Hesh but mine is still the same.   Dodgy

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Ok, thanks for checking. They told me this before I could send them your screenshot, hopefully, now they have that they can act on that specific issue.

Are you going to join the MotoGP league? If anything just to see if the issue is present there also ; )

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

Will have a look later bud, nursing an exceptionally severe hangover this morning due to the rugby. Wink

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(24-02-2019, 01:56 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  nursing an exceptionally severe hangover this morning due to the rugby. Wink

No sh*t? Hangover? Really?

Lol :-)
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(24-02-2019, 12:02 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I've had word back from SportsDeck, they say they've rectified some issues. Could those affected have a quick look to see if they still have any problems.

Still a problem here. 
When I want to go to my team, the page seems to be messed up (drivers and teams layered over each other) and can not click on anything. 
At least it will give me an excuse when I end up at the bottom of the league, again...
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

Perhaps some news about the issues that are occurring, good ol' Internet Explorer...
I assume the ones having the issues are using IE, while everyone else is using Chrome, Safari, etc?
SportsDeck are working on a fix.

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(26-02-2019, 10:48 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Perhaps some news about the issues that are occurring, good ol' Internet Explorer...
I assume the ones having the issues are using IE, while everyone else is using Chrome, Safari, etc?
SportsDeck are working on a fix.

I tried it with Edge and Firefox. So they can't blame the poor old browser, they just need to build a working website (don't like the overal build of the site to be honest, but lets say that is a matter of taste).
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

No issues (for me anyway) on Chrome

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(26-02-2019, 07:42 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  I tried it with Edge and Firefox. So they can't blame the poor old browser, they just need to build a working website (don't like the overal build of the site to be honest, but lets say that is a matter of taste).

hehe, you're not wrong, first year I've seen them have these sort of issues.

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Sorted! hope that its the same for Anti, thanks for your time/help Hesh.   Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post