Fantasy/Dream Team 2019 Discussion

The league has been set up for the 2019 Dream Team/Fantasy.

All details are in the sticky thread at the top of the forum board.
Gone with the same site as last year, as the Offical F1 site have kept their lacklustre version.

All those involved in last years league have been automatically invited.

I hope that all participate again, it was a good bit of fun through the season.

Good luck & Have Fun.

Note: i'll have a dig around the 2018 thread, about any queries or issues folks had, and I'll put them in this post.
But go ahead and ask any refresher questions about the game here, I'll do my best to answer.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

I closed the info thread otherwise it will get polluted with comments.

For everyone's info, I will be playing like last year in "realistic F1 mode". Will start with a team and stick with it. Wish they would introduce a way to sell trades, I could make some cash!!
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(21-02-2019, 01:57 PM)morini Wrote:  I closed the info thread otherwise it will get polluted with comments.

Nice, cheers dude.

(21-02-2019, 02:03 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  
(21-02-2019, 01:57 PM)morini Wrote:  I closed the info thread otherwise it will get polluted with comments.

Nice, cheers dude.

OK that's why I couldn't reply to Hesh! sent you a PM asking for advice bud.   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

A friendly note, we all know each other by our forums aliases, under "NAME" when registering you can use your alias instead of your real name. That way we know who's team is who : P

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(21-02-2019, 02:14 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  OK that's why I couldn't reply to Hesh! sent you a PM asking for advice bud.   Big Grin

Oi, no insider trading/info!!!!!  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(21-02-2019, 01:57 PM)morini Wrote:  For everyone's info, I will be playing like last year in "realistic F1 mode". Will start with a team and stick with it. Wish they would introduce a way to sell trades, I could make some cash!!

So wise heads would wait until after testing to choose their teams...….. Hippy Gramps is up & running!!!   Tongue

I'm expecting to do the same Morini, though if I make a few quid I might upgrade a car or two, judging on last years results that's not very likely so I'm guessing I'll end up with the same team as I started!   Hehe  Laughing

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(21-02-2019, 03:36 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Hippy Gramps is up & running!!!   Tongue

Excellent, can you just check, go to 'Lobby' in the 'Menu' bar, are you listed into the F1 Banter league?
Because currently I can't see you.

Public League (369518) 369518 league Code

Hehe, Soo, what I do now? Tongue

Papa & tech FFS.....

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

No worries, first how did you go about registering:

Did you follow the link in the details thread at the top of the forums?
or
Did you follow the email that was sent inviting you to the league?
or
Did you just log in and register to play the GP dream team game?