Fantasy/Dream Team 2019 Discussion

Do I gamble?!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

(08-06-2019, 06:39 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Do I gamble?!

You've got two Mercedes cars FFS. I would stick with that until the end of the season if I was playing the trading thing.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Hesh & his two bleeding Mercedes! 628   Cool

Fog has 627

Neil 623 

Well done lads   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(10-06-2019, 03:44 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Hesh & his two bleeding Mercedes! 628   Cool

Correction. His two bleeding Mercedes *plus* Lewis Hamilton!!

If only I could have afforded that combo when I picked my team.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(10-06-2019, 03:53 PM)morini Wrote:  
(10-06-2019, 03:44 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Hesh & his two bleeding Mercedes! 628   Cool

Correction. His two bleeding Mercedes *plus* Lewis Hamilton!!

If only I could have afforded that combo when I picked my team.

If only I could have afforded  thought of that when I picked my team.   Laughing 

Oh God I just looked >  "Correction. His two bleeding Mercedes *plus* Lewis Hamilton!!"   Surprised Shutup 

We're F****D lol   Bomb

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

hehe, BOT for HAM was a trade made one round too late. It had to be done, purely for a money gain sense, and boy did it pay off, lol. It was because of this sole trade that I couldnt "gamble" and get Ferraris drivers in.

Still 5 of my 8 selections were completely worthless, really hampered my attack towards to top of overall rankings.

Great score from late joiner Fog, and the top 4 had very close scores, the fight is still ripe!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Well, well.

Team c*ckwomble managed to claw some points back to the mighty adrenochrome even with his frightening double Mercedes + Hamilton combo. In fairness, my lower order bods did great this weekend. Only 9 points in it again.

(and not a single trade made) Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Congrats Morini, unfortunately I (just like my favoured red team) waved the white flag long ago lol.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Nice score Morini.   Cool

Some how I've got myself in the position I have two Haas cars, thing is if I sell them I can only afford a Williams..   Cry

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(24-06-2019, 12:08 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Some how I've got myself in the position I have two Haas cars, thing is if I sell them I can only afford a Williams..   Cry

I feel your pain Paps  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post