General Driver Discussion

(25-11-2019, 06:07 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Lewis Hamilton has been nominated for 2019 Sports Personality Of The Year....I mustn't forget to vote for Dina Asher Smith on Dec 15th Wink

Ben Stokes is the obvious winner, but my vote is going to Alun Wyn Jones. A talisman for a nation, an absolute warrior and an allround good bloke.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(25-11-2019, 09:06 PM)morini Wrote:  Alun Wyn Jones. A talisman for a nation, an absolute warrior and an allround good bloke.

+ 1  Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

All great and worthy sports peeps, however (and I might be a tad biased here) I dont get how World Superbikes Jonathan Rea doesnt even get a look in....5 championships on the trot (not even LH has done that....yet) and a feat no WSBK rider has ever achieved.....something not right there, surely all names should go forward & the public get to then vote....otherwise its just pick a name from the panels favourites?
(I confess I dont know how the system works.....and as its run by the blatantly corrupt BBC, dont care much either lol)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Several social media posts claiming Kubica has signed an agreement with Haas as their simulator driver for 2020 season

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

From Bottas instagram account

She probably doesn't like the fuzz on his chops. I heard Bottas 3 is going full ZZ Top in 2020 Wink
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

With a combined 15 world championship wins between them, Lewis Hamilton and Valentino Rossi will finally complete their long-anticipated ride swap in Valencia next week.

https://www.crash.net/f1/feature/935051/...-ride-swap

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

I see someone didnt get the "black tie" memo this year again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-BcRv1LXw (54s)

Looks like mini me from the spy who shagged me...    Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(07-12-2019, 11:53 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I see someone didnt get the "black tie" memo this year again

I see the fashion police are out on the beat again. Look out Lewis! Shame on you for not conforming.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post