Felipe Massa confirms F1 retirement at the end of 2017 season

By the way all, you're allowed to start new threads on the board! This one was just a test thread when I was setting things up.

(13-11-2017, 08:56 PM)morini Wrote:  For what it's worth (in case anyone is wondering) the user titles are the defaults and its is "number of posts" related.

Newbie < 1 posts
Junior Whi Member >1 <50
Member > 50

Etc.

It can be changed if really necessary  Big Grin

Ive been called a lot worse  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(13-11-2017, 08:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  So you are to blame for us now being labelled Junior Whingers...cheers mate haha

I'm going to change it, don't worry. Just trying to work out if I can put you lot in a special group.

(13-11-2017, 08:59 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 08:55 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Ok well it is F1 based so gonna ask......Bottas or just slow ass....man he has a car that is the same as Hams but can't get the job done...is he good enough or being found out as an also ran?

Bottas is out on his ass if he doesnt improve, further more he could be pushed aside mid season to give someone a run out in FP, I like the guy and he done well at Williams but not doing enough against Lewis.

with a slight disagreement, there, he's for sure not on the incredible level of Rosberg, haha - but that was no equal machinery that weekend, Lewis had new engine new toys and turned up to the Max, when Lewis did catch the SF's eventually, he didn't get past either, though yeah tyres, etc etc, I think he will be a solid number 2 though

(13-11-2017, 09:01 PM)morini Wrote:  By the way all, you're allowed to start new threads on the board! This one was just a test thread when I was setting things up.

we have, Forza and Banana did, and I have one on one flew over the cuckoos nest, but cheers Smile

senior whinger here

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(13-11-2017, 09:04 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 08:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  So you are to blame for us now being labelled Junior Whingers...cheers mate haha

I'm going to change it, don't worry. Just trying to work out if I can put you lot in a special group.

Not sure how to take that....."special"....mmmm  Huh

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Ian needs to be put in a very special group - I had to paste him the link to get him here haha Smile

(13-11-2017, 09:09 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

Not sure how to take that....."special"....mmmm  Huh

haha -  fair play though - we-'re now founding members - haha

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(13-11-2017, 08:21 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 08:17 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  MMM I can see comments but don't know if anyone can see mines ...only way to find out is insult someone....who's first?

take your ass back to where you came from, Sky driveller Fog

(13-11-2017, 08:21 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Nice to see you got here in the end buddy....you can always insult me, us Ferrari folk have very thick skin haha

new info, hit the quote button and you'll know who your replying to, fog

(13-11-2017, 08:59 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 08:55 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Ok well it is F1 based so gonna ask......Bottas or just slow ass....man he has a car that is the same as Hams but can't get the job done...is he good enough or being found out as an also ran?

Bottas is out on his ass if he doesnt improve, further more he could be pushed aside mid season to give someone a run out in FP, I like the guy and he done well at Williams but not doing enough against Lewis.
He should have been all over the back of Sebs car from the 3rd corner....even with the undercut he couldn't overtake the Red 1...I thought he was a fast driver with Williams and all Finnish drivers have superb car control.....most have rallied cars in snow from an early age.......he aint gonna get a lot of time to sort it out or he will be back in the mid table teams...imo

(13-11-2017, 09:09 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  haha -  fair play though - we-'re now founding members - haha

Ask and ye shall receive Wink

Aww extra stars and a new title....I like this...im staying .

Fog Behave...I am special...my mum told me

(13-11-2017, 09:14 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  

Aww extra stars and a new title....I like this...im staying .

And you havent been called a hater or racist yet...whats not to like  Cool