Felipe Massa confirms F1 retirement at the end of 2017 season

From Sky F1 site link.

Who should replace him, Kubica, DiResta or A. N. other?

Good evening you naughty boy...sky is not happy with you haha

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(12-11-2017, 09:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Good evening you naughty boy...sky is not happy with you haha

I knew I could trust a Ferrari fan to have the intelligence to work out the URL. Ian seems to be struggling!

And yes, I fear I'm on the sky blacklist now!  Smile

(12-11-2017, 09:09 PM)morini Wrote:  
(12-11-2017, 09:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Good evening you naughty boy...sky is not happy with you haha

I knew I could trust a Ferrari fan to have the intelligence to work out the URL. Ian seems to be struggling!

I am sure he will get here at some point, what happens when you try to log on or submit a post? (skyf1)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(12-11-2017, 09:13 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

I am sure he will get here at some point, what happens when you try to log on or submit a post? (skyf1)
I have to go via an incognito brower and use a throwaway ID. I think my Morini account on Skys site is toast ;-)

(12-11-2017, 09:18 PM)morini Wrote:  

I have to go via an incognito brower and use a throwaway ID. I think my Morini account on Skys site is toast ;-)

I am not getting notifications on my email for your comments on here, do I have to switch it on somehow?

(12-11-2017, 09:27 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

I am not getting notifications on my email for your comments on here, do I have to switch it on somehow?

Good question! Let me look into it, it's basically a vanilla MyBB setup so maybe I need to flick a switch somewhere.

(12-11-2017, 09:29 PM)morini Wrote:  
(12-11-2017, 09:27 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(12-11-2017, 09:09 PM)morini Wrote:  I knew I could trust a Ferrari fan to have the intelligence to work out the URL. Ian seems to be struggling!

Good question! Let me look into it, it's basically a vanilla MyBB setup so maybe I need to flick a switch somewhere.

Forza. I think you have to subscribe to the threads you want to receive notifications for. Link at bottom of each thread.

Another Ferrari fan here who made it ;-) Maybe you’re on to something hehe

The reputation of Renault lies with fog...

(12-11-2017, 09:47 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  Another Ferrari fan here who made it ;-) Maybe you’re on to something hehe

The reputation of Renault lies with fog...

That tells me Ferrari fans are generally more intelligent :-) Seriously though, I'd quite like the sky regulars to start using this, but it's pretty hard to pass the word. If you have any F1 fan mates, ask them to take a look.

Also, I'm of the view that a place like this needs to suit its user base, so if there's anything that needs changing I'll do my best. Just be aware that I do have work pressures so it will be evening only ;-)