Felipe Massa confirms F1 retirement at the end of 2017 season

(13-11-2017, 08:30 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  if you could do something to make out who is replying to who easier would be great, bud, but champion of you anyway for doing this Smile

I'm not too sure what you mean there Fog? If you are using a PC browser the poster is in blue and all the other names in the actual message box are replies. It's standard bulletin board fayre. It is highly configurable, but I'm not sure how I can make the original poster clearer (without making it worse). Going t be looking at themes to make the mobile experience better though, as it is just the full desktop experience and doesn't really work on a phone.

I sorted out the junior member thing :-)

(13-11-2017, 08:21 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 08:17 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  only way to find out is insult someone....who's first?

Me! me! I'm the most deserving ...

Ha ...nice work setting this up....and now i'm here I would like to apologise to my dog...she took some beating last night ...but got revenge by savaging my socks.

(13-11-2017, 08:41 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 08:30 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  if you could do something to make out who is replying to who easier would be great, bud, but champion of you anyway for doing this Smile

I'm not too sure what you mean there Fog? If you are using a PC browser the poster is in blue and all the other names in the actual message box are replies. It's standard bulletin board fayre. It is highly configurable, but I'm not sure how I can make the original poster clearer (without making it worse). Going t be looking at themes to make the mobile experience better though, as it is just the full desktop experience and doesn't really work on a phone.

I sorted out the junior member thing :-)

ah no worries bud - like I said, not the quickest at this some times, will get the hang of it though Smile

(13-11-2017, 08:35 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Fog I have already contacted Jody via facebook

Ahh - good stuff mate, did you see what Morini just did - as I asked him to change to Junior contributor thing, as founding members, the git Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

Ok well it is F1 based so gonna ask......Bottas or just slow ass....man he has a car that is the same as Hams but can't get the job done...is he good enough or being found out as an also ran?

So you are to blame for us now being labelled Junior Whingers...cheers mate haha

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

For what it's worth (in case anyone is wondering) the user titles are the defaults and its is "number of posts" related.

Newbie < 1 posts
Junior Whi Member >1 <50
Member > 50

Etc.

It can be changed if really necessary  Big Grin

(13-11-2017, 08:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  So you are to blame for us now being labelled Junior Whingers...cheers mate haha

should at least be Senior I believe - though I may well be stuck on the dark side myself, tried to recruit antilochos there with the link, have tried deleting it again several times now, but it keeps popping up again, or maybe sky just don't like welsh peeps Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(13-11-2017, 08:55 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Ok well it is F1 based so gonna ask......Bottas or just slow ass....man he has a car that is the same as Hams but can't get the job done...is he good enough or being found out as an also ran?

Bottas is out on his ass if he doesnt improve, further more he could be pushed aside mid season to give someone a run out in FP, I like the guy and he done well at Williams but not doing enough against Lewis.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(13-11-2017, 08:55 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Ok well it is F1 based so gonna ask......Bottas or just slow ass....man he has a car that is the same as Hams but can't get the job done...is he good enough or being found out as an also ran?

Sniff  Sad 

I have to agree with you, he really isn't showing himself to be the top tier. Shame, because I wanted him to do well after his showing in the first few races. He really went downhill after his contract renewal as well. Perhaps Toto should have kept him guessing?

(13-11-2017, 08:56 PM)morini Wrote:  For what it's worth (in case anyone is wondering) the user titles are the defaults and its is "number of posts" related.

Newbie < 1 posts
Junior Whi Member >1 <50
Member > 50

Etc.

It can be changed if really necessary  Big Grin

Ahh, can I at least have another star for being the worst whinger :Smileaha - could never figure out that sky "leader" thing :Smilehaha