Fantasy/Dream Team 2018 season

Yep, trade and reverse, to try out different selections, as much as you like. Just be sure to click 'Complete Trades' when finally happy.

A few years back there was no reversing, so you really had to get you calculations right before trading, that was a bitch, and I got it wrong a few times.

I said this to zamboon on Sky, announcing you team and trades can hand advantages to other players.
I know it's only a bit of fun, but the competitive edge may start to bite. When it does, you'll regret the free intel to others, unless it's all part of the misdirection....... >_>

A wet Friday means I might have to get up super early and analyse FP3, to get any changes in before early qually....

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(11-04-2018, 09:58 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Yep, trade and reverse, to try out different selections,

I said this to zamboon on Sky, announcing you team and trades can hand advantages to other players.

hahaha - you do know who I'm competing against don't you? - lol Smile I don't think that will be an issue, Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

(11-04-2018, 10:09 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  hahaha - you do know who I'm competing against don't you? - lol Smile  I don't think that will be an issue, Smile

Ahem.......  Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Howdy Paps, I merely meant the sharing of trades information, will quickly be forgotten once a flapjack or 2 has been consumed, also who's to say peeps aren't telling fibs, in an attempt to throw the other off Tongue

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(12-04-2018, 06:36 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Howdy Paps, I merely meant the sharing of trades information, will quickly be forgotten once a flapjack or 2 has been consumed, also who's to say peeps aren't telling fibs, in an attempt to throw the other off Tongue

It's begun..........

OK, so I have swapped Kimi for Daniel, and McLaren for Haas . . . . . . or have I  Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Well I think overall I'm pretty pleased with my team this weekend. Have to wait for the race and close of play of course, but I'm fairly chuffed with my spread of risk.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

lol, I knew I should of stuck with my second to last setup, but decided against it so now not looking great at all.

Could be a big shakeup in form this time, having had a look at some of the teams, I think those who have opted for both SF and Merc teams, to be on the rise, will be interesting to see if the ones with just one of the big 2 can average out well enough, being one of them, I certainly hope so  Smile

[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

I cannot believe I swapped Kimi for Max!!!! What was i thinking
[+] 4 users Like LotusLover's post