2020 Hungarian GP

Well if the race is dry we could see the two Mercs disappear into the distance here. Not sure what the race pace is like between the two of them though, as we didn't get a proper look on Friday. However, given Lewis is normally the faster if the two in race trim I'd say it's advantage Hamilton.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

The F2 sprint race was decent earlier. However, that is no guarantee the F1 race will be. I think it's one of those races which is going to require safety cars or very mixed conditions to be interesting.

Really looking forward to the Silverstone races though.

[edit]
Is that rain I see behind PDR?
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(19-07-2020, 12:31 PM)morini Wrote:  Is that rain I see behind PDR?

Ooooh Yes Hehe  Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

Difficult to say what is live and what is recorded. They had Kravitz outside the circuit and it was bone dry and now they've got Toto talking to Brundle and it's dry. I guess those pieces are recorded?

Think they must have been recorded, says on other sites rain on off for the whole race, the starts going to be mental at turn 1, hoping for no "air head" moments...

Edit: I can hear F2 cars over Toto's interview so that's defo recorded.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(19-07-2020, 01:06 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Think they must have been recorded, says on other sites rain on off for the whole race, the starts going to be mental at turn 1, hoping for no "air head" moments...

Yeah, weather.com have changed from 20% chance of rain to 65% since I last checked.

If it's wet / dry / wet then it is going to be a lottery!
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(19-07-2020, 01:10 PM)morini Wrote:  Yeah, weather.com have changed from 20% chance of rain to 65% since I last checked.

If it's wet / dry / wet then it is going to be a lottery!

That lottery is what I want! Otherwise it will be Mercedes 1-4.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

(19-07-2020, 01:40 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  That lottery is what I want! Otherwise it will be Mercedes 1-4.

Well, it's definitely an intermediate start. After that, we will have to wait and see.

(18-07-2020, 06:24 PM)morini Wrote:  
(18-07-2020, 06:18 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Weird indeed Morini. I can use that link and enter the chatroom, but I can't enter via the normal button on this website.

I can't think of any reason why that should be. All I can suggest is bookmark the url for chat (just in case) and if it happens again try using your bookmark.

If anybody else experiences problems using chat from the link in the header then please let me know.

I figured out the problem (though did not solve it).
Slow and lazy as I am with new stuff, I only switched yesterday my colour theme from the standard to dark-green. With that new theme, the chat button does not work. Switching back towards the original theme, the button works again.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(19-07-2020, 01:44 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  I figured out the problem (though did not solve it).
Slow and lazy as I am with new stuff, I only switched yesterday my colour theme from the standard to dark-green. With that new theme, the chat button does not work. Switching back towards the original theme, the button works again.

Ok, thanks.

I will take a look at that theme later, after the race.