Fantasy/Dream Team 2018 season

(25-11-2018, 09:22 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(24-11-2018, 11:58 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Edit: I never thought to check, as I'm not in that race, but lying b4st4rd, Forza.  The truth will set you free, you Lewis lover  Big Grin

Good evening gents, Eh? What did I lie about fog?....I said from the off I had the little prick as one of my drivers (as many have pointed out he has had little to no competition this year....you know the story....Seb is not a top tier driver etc etc)...I only binned him this round after your comment and replaced him with Fernando. Having binned Tupac I made the mistake of promoting Bottas as captain....that worked out well....finnish gobshite let me down big time.  Tongue

Have you ever thought of a career in PR ?

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(26-11-2018, 07:31 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Have you ever thought of a career in PR ?

Haha, not my style buddy  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(26-11-2018, 07:38 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(26-11-2018, 07:31 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Have you ever thought of a career in PR ?

Haha, not my style buddy  Tongue

Haha..just though i'd ask.....so where did we all finish then?....I was like Morini and left my team from the start to the finish ...due to the fact I have no idea as to what password I had used !....and the lazy sod attitude as well.....next year I will strive to make a few changes....and join the Moto GP one s well...where i stand a better chance due to the fact I don't miss any sessions.

there you go buddy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(26-11-2018, 08:14 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  there you go buddy

Cheers ...thanks for that......5th overall and ahead of a few Banter users....I'll settle for that....next year eh.

(26-11-2018, 12:38 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXKJolS9Atg

Congratulations Fog, winner of our rivalry, see you also got unlucky in the league also, well played Sir.   Cool   Big Grin

I shouldn't add misery to misery, (mine that is), I was in the fight until the end for 5th.  And yes I just held Jody and off Paps overall, dunno how the feck that happened, given that race.  

But the rivalries are counted race by race.  You won the rivalry  11 - 10 bud, not me  - BOOOOO

As to Morini's comment, about keeping the team, "A" Team.  I agree, and it was my downfall.  I was uncomfortable having Lewis in mine from the get go, as I'm neither a supporter of his, or Merc.  So ditched him quite early.  Other early mistakes, were also drunken foolishness, I originally had the Hulk, and both cars in the team section

I swapped the Hulk out, early on, just when he had some good results, and then swapped him back in, just as he had some poor ones.

Ce La Vie.  Lesson learnt.  At least I didn't betray my principals, unlike certain Ferrari supporters, ahem, cough cough . . . Forza Smile

Edit:

Overall Finishing positions:

Hesh  48th

Rene 113th

Forza  187th

Bullin (Jim) 264th

Hamsta Gangsta (Ian)  660th

long way down for the rest, congrats all though

F1 Banter League finished 75th overall, as far as I can tell, out of 373 leagues, above average, story of my life, LOL  Cry

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 4 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

" unlike certain Ferrari supporters, ahem, cough cough . . . Forza"....yep, i`ll take that one on the chin fog. Wink

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Foggy - I was uncomfortable having Lewis in mine from the get go, as I'm neither a supporter of his, or Merc. So ditched him quite early.

Reminds me of that saying there's no fool like an old fool Smile Smile Smile

Congratulations to Hesh, curious to understand the why Adrenochrome are you related to Papa in any way?
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(27-11-2018, 01:24 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Foggy - I was uncomfortable having Lewis in mine from the get go, as I'm neither a supporter of his, or Merc. So ditched him quite early.

Reminds me of that saying there's no fool like an old fool Smile Smile Smile

I'm not that old bud, Look again Neil, it won't take long. Scroll down on the overall standings, And see who is actually in 11th, I fooled you all, I'm actually an expert in this field, LOL Smile

Just don't ask me which League I was in, as my lie will quickly unravel, still, hey if I can;t beat you's guys, at least one Damien did, and even spelt the name right Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 4 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(27-11-2018, 01:24 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Congratulations to Hesh, curious to understand the why Adrenochrome are you related to Papa in any way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ

eeeeeeeeeee..e.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post